Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? (2539 Views)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general / Who, Among Buhari’s Ministers, Do You Think Should Be Dropped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
It's between Minister of Health or that of Commnication for me.

Among these two incompetent buffoons I don't know which is worse.

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Noblecx: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Incompetent in terms of what??
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by rolchi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Solomon Dalung

4 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Noblecx:
Incompetent in terms of what??

In terms of dik size.

Incompetence as in incompetent in being a minister .
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by ezeonline2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
the man with the red cap

4 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by freesinzu(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is front page material
Lalasticlala u know what to do

For me its the sports minister that guy doesn't knw jack abt sports he's as clueless as his master

3 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Definitely IBE KACHUKU for supporting petrol hike to 145 per liter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by NigerDeltan(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
That communication he-goat

3 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by deji68: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin well i think the question should be the other way round...take away Kachikwu/Fasola(works) almost all are useless

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin well i think the question should the otherway round...take away Kachikwu/Fasola(works) almost all are useless

That's why I asked ; which is the most useless.

Uselessness and incompetency is a reoccurring factor in Buhari's appointments .

The thread is asking to find which of the useless ministers is most useless.

Take it like a Pagent for incompetent buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
yarimo:
Definitely IBE KACHUKU for supporting petrol hike to 145 per liter. undecided

How about the substantive minister of Petroluem who approved the hike ?

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Adeosun

4 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Hiploko(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

religion don block I'm brain. Yarimo indeed
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

that is your opinion the minister of petroleum, and my opinion is minister of state for petroleum . op ask for opinion. OK
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
All his ministers are incompetent, else we won't be where we are.
All they do is to collect fat salaries and allowances, no ministry is working well from the CBN: Emefiele
Kemi ( finance)
Ameachi (transportation)
Dalung (sports)
Fashola (epileptic power supply)
Adamu Adamu (education minister with wrong approaches to solving educational issues: post ume scrapping).
ETC...bunch of ineffectual ministers.
"super ministers" My Foot!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
ezeonline2:
the man with the red cap

Dalung's foolishness only results to national embarrassment like what transpired in Rio.

But when the current minister of health fcks up, people die.

Polio is back all thanks to this Buffon who blamed the past administration for lassa fever epidemic under his watch.

As for shittu , his looks alone is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Chugavey(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Petroleum minister (Buhari) of cos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
The minister of petroleum, the certificateless cow rearer himself is the Most incompetent and Clueless.

It takes an incompetent person to appoint bunches of incompetent slackers like him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Oblang(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na spectators dey Sabi play football pass....

3 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by deji68: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin ok i hear i pick Adeosun....Dalung is "naturally clueless"
GBTYO:

That's why I asked ; which is the most useless.

Uselessness and incompetency is a reoccurring factor in Buhari's appointments .

The thread is asking to find which of the useless ministers is most useless.

Take it like a Pagent for incompetent buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by yarimo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hiploko:
religion don block I'm brain. Yarimo indeed
is like common sense is not common, the op ask for opinion and that is my opinion, you have your opinion also. OK
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by cliquevibes(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

In terms of dik size.

Incompetence as in incompetent in being a minister .
Epic Answer, Some peepz sha can ask mumu question!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
yarimo:
that is your opinion the minister of petroleum, and my opinion is minister of state for petroleum . op ask for opinion. OK

Buhari doubles as both President and Minister of Petroluem.

Any policy recommendation from the Minister of State , Kachikwu must be approved twice by the same Buhari - first as minister of Petroluem and then as President .

You can not exonerate Buhari from the fuel hike as he signed twice on it.

So stop your silly afonjaism

2 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
GBTYO:

Buhari doubles as both President and Minister of Petroluem.

Any policy recommendation from the Minister of State , Kachikwu must be approved twice by the same Buhari - first as minister of Petroluem and then as President .

You can not exonerate Buhari from the fuel hike as he signed twice on it.

So stop your silly afonjaism
It was like how Buhari fired 22 Directors from Budget office and exonerated himself.

Was he saying he failed to scrutinize the budget as the president before submitting it to the senate??

Zombies are very gullible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by GBTYO: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
blueto:
It was like how Buhari fired 22 Directors from Budget office and exonerated himself.

Was he saying he failed to scrutinize the budget as the president before submitting it to the senate??

And the first to be sacked was his own appointee.

Prior to that, the APC was blaming a budget mafia in the civil service consisting of Jonathan's appointments.
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by onespecial(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari.

He is as useless as minister as he is as a leader among leaders. Among all our useless ministers, he is the most useless of 'em all. At least others report for duty, does he report to duty ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by deji68: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
well, when he failed to properly" sack the boards of the 14 universities established by GEJ he apologised.....well, sacking a board of already established university is difficult nau grin grin grin grin
blueto:

Was he saying he failed to scrutinize the budget as the president before submitted it to the senate??

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Blaming GEJ is now stale, it is a pity zombies have chosen to remain stagnant on that.
GBTYO:

And the first to be sacked was his own appointee.

Prior to that, the APC was blaming a budget mafia in the civil service consisting of Jonathan's appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by able20(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
If the head is useless, the other parts of the body is kaput

1 Like

Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Destined2win: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, none of them is performing
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Dmano: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op are u talking of incompetent noise makers or what?
Re: Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? by Oblang(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
blueto:

U are the gullible one here. How does he know there is problem with the budget if he didn't scrutinize it. And who told u he didn't correct the flaws by the directors b4 sending it to the Senate..

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / No Election In Anambra, Nigeria Media, Igbo leaders Are Liars,– IPOB Insists / I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.