Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do Mtn Sim Get Destroyed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Do Mtn Sim Get Destroyed (424 Views)

Mtn Unlimited Airtime Work On All Mtn Sim / Is MTN Sim Registration Ongoing Again? / Click Here To Learn How To Browse Free With N0.0k On Mtn Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mtn Sim Get Destroyed by lereinter(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is the second time am experiencing this

Read

I woke up this morning to discover my mtn sim wasn't working, I quickly changed the sim to another phone still no response then I decided to contact mtn call centre only for one adetutu to tell me that the sim has been destroyed...

I was perplexed

Just like that, she hanged up
Now

I lost all the contact on the sim cos I didn't backup according to adetutu

But why in the first place do mtn sim or any sim get destroyed without giving any notice.

Lesson

Fellows you should also find a way of securing your contacts

And even if someone wants to get to me through the sim the person won't get through

Conclusion

NCC should be able to address this.
Re: Why Do Mtn Sim Get Destroyed by ibawon(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sorry Bro.
This Happened to me during my NCE days
And that was when MTN security Number was first introduced.
No english way i no talk finish.
There was nothing they could do to help me get my SIM Back.
Chai MTN

(1) (Reply)

Nil / Laptops For Companies With Installmental Payment / Iphone 5s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.