Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Insect Inside My Ear Please Help - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help (36899 Views)

Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / New Killer Insect Found In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Khebajoe(m): 2:27am On Oct 27, 2019
U no get sense I swear !
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by PoshTraveler: 4:18pm On May 19, 2021
Mayflowa:

There is nothing wrong with prayer. I have seen severally that which defile science and logical reasoning. A car once rode without engine by a US soldier whose superior officer usually mock because he was a christian. He removed the engine car and told the boy soldier that the car has little fault, that if he want him to believe in his God, he should move the car.

To the amazement of everyone, he moved the car just by a simple prayer of faith. All the command cried and became christian. this is no story. It's real.
thunder fire you sad angry
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Mayflowa(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2021
PoshTraveler:
thunder fire you sad angry

I guess you cannot do a simple google search. Pagan!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/soldier-engineless-jeep/

That is the story up there. It's everywhere on internet including reputable news source. Thomas!
Re: Insect Inside My Ear Please Help by Contekbbc: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Prechy08 post=49090129]Can you imagine? So something enter your ear, u get time to type for nairaland? Wey u for find the nearest Hospital, but since you don come here

1.Add 2drops Of snipper in a bottle container
2. One teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide
3. 2 tea spoon of fuel from total filling station(pls use total fuel)
4. One drop of condemned Engine oil
5 and one spoon of that groundnut oil
Shake very well, add 2 drops every 5mins and lie on the none affected ear so that e go enter well
Thank me later, we are in nairaland to help [/quote
It show how unreasonable you are
This is a public forum
Don't think people will find this funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / COVID-19: Nigeria Adds Two Laboratories For Tests / Trying To Conceive Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.