Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What's The Essence Of Igbo Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Essence Of Igbo Movie? (402 Views)

What's The Purpose/essence Of This Movie / Why Is Nollywood Casting A Bad Image Of Igbo Culture And Tradition / Searching For A Nollywood Classic ( Igbo Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Igbo Movie? by ibehKachukwu: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
What's the essence of igbo movie when one tongue can't be used?

I watched one igbo movie yesterday, 3 ladies, one was speaking deep owerri, d other was deep enugu abi nnsuka, the other weda na awka abi ahozara she dey rap?

I strongly believed dey dnt even understand demselves let more passing a clear message for viewers understand.

What d work of the director and producer? Abi na hausa man dey produce igbo movie?

Abi dem com tell us wia dem from? Lol.

Why not use this general igbo like the musicians uses or even slangs?

We just dey over do sef.

End of the day I no understand one tin
Re: What's The Essence Of Igbo Movie? by OMAR12: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
where did u watch it. cos I understand most Igbo movies if not all on African magic, BT it better for them to use central Igbo which is easily understandable, I know we all want to promote our verious Igbo dialect BT with central Igbo we can easily adapt to other verious Igbo dialect. it a gradual process, African magic Yoruba and Hausa didn't start today.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Bank and Others (Animation) / Electronic Gadgets And Appliances / Did You Miss It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.