Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? (608 Views)

Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / Amazing Kid Construct A Stadium / Shoprite In Ilorin Shuts Its Doors After A Crowd People Storm Their Store Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by mydearfrancis(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
I had always sought for answer to the below question:
How do you to silence a crowd 100,000 people in a stadium?

My Answer: Just make yourself worthy of adherence, then ask ''let us pray''
I think anybody who comes to a gathering of such crowd must have a God he prays to and will give minutes of silence to honour him.
Please i need your answers too... undecidedI had always sought for answer to the below question:
How do you to silence a crowd 100,000 people in a stadium?

My Answer: Just make yourself worthy of adherence, then ask ''let us pray''
I think anybody who comes to a gathering of such crowd must have a God he prays to and will give minutes of silence to honour him.
Please i need your answers too...
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by Oluwatosean(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you are talking about temporary silence, den ur answer works but if na permanent
Just.. .........
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by Aubrey1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nude yourself
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by mydearfrancis(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aubrey1:
Nude yourself

when you do so many if not all will exclaim... Hmm!!! Eeh!!! Different reaction you know. And thats noise
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by dopedealer(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Request to observe one minute silence for a dead hero and watch the whole stadium mute?!
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by mydearfrancis(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopedealer:
Request to observe one minute silence for a dead hero and watch the whole stadium mute?!
some people will be asking question, like who died...? And thats noise you know!
Re: How Do You Silence A Crowd Of 100,000 People In A Stadium? by Davash222(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Silence a 100k crowd in a stadium in Nigeria?

You may succeed, but dem boys at Columbia stand will fall your hand.

In a football match though.

It can only take the grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Six Outrageous Things Philippines President Has Said / Robinson Uwak: Time To Stop Your Unfounded Hate Outburst Against Your Benefactor / Rice Importation Remain Banned In Nigeria – Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.