Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi (748 Views)

Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Amber Rose Dyes Her 4-year-old Son's Hair Blonde ( PHOTO ) / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by haywhy911(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Barça star Messi reveals why he decided to dye his hair blonde.

The Argentina international took part in a relaxed interview while back in his homeland this week.

Lionel Messi's explained, in a relaxed conversation with the popular Argentine TV personality Mingo, the reason for dying his hair earlier this summer.

"I made a change to start from zero. A lot had gone on, things had happened, and I said to myself: "I have to break this and start again,'" Barcelona's No.10 said.
Messi also spoke about the loss in Copa America final, which led to him announcing his international retirment at the time.
"It was how I felt in that moment. Everything came crashing down. I felt like that [final] was the one, given how the team was and how we'd played in the competition. It was a huge disappointment," the forward added.
He has since reconsidered his decision and returned to the Argentina side and will be at the World Cup in Russia in 2018, as long as the Albiceleste qualify, and the Copa America in Brazil in 2019, giving him another shot at a trophy. So far success with his country has escaped him -- he's lost four finals.

Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by Firstboi01(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
The last time I checked, that wasn't my business!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Firstboi01:
The last time I checked, that wasn't my business!

As if we care
Re: Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by Oluwatosean(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
No one cares
Re: Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
The retirement statement released by messi after d copa America final was a cover up to prevent apportioning blame on him for dier failure to win it and, it work well for him. Instead of blaming him, dey were on dier kneels begging him not to retire.
Re: Why I Dyed My Hair Blonde - Lionel Messi by haywhy911(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwatosean:
No one cares
brotha,no one also cares if you care or not.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Share Lovely Live Performance Photos / Dej Loaf Braless Photos Leaks Online!!check Them Out / Mtv Ema 2016: Wizkid And Olamide Nominated In Best African Act Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.