Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Who Knows How To Do Screeding Help Me Out I Wamt To Learn. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Knows How To Do Screeding Help Me Out I Wamt To Learn. (482 Views)

Check This Out, I Bet You Will Like It And It Is Real / Please Who Knows How To Create A Nigerian Paypal Account / Who Knows This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How To Do Screeding Help Me Out I Wamt To Learn. by winnah(f): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please who knows how to do screeding perfectly well. Help me out. I do see some people using cement and some using the screeding mulder. Please which one is the best and what is the difference. What is needed to get it right (chemical\tools) help
Re: Please Who Knows How To Do Screeding Help Me Out I Wamt To Learn. by jimcomb(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Do you wana learn online or offline?

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive This Recession / Make Money Earn 25 Dollars / Investment Opportunity Abound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.