Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (14906 Views)

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Lajet:

Are you saying that Peter obi is a saint ? Peter obi did some work in Anambra does not mean he didn't stole money all politicians in Nigeria are thieves .the problem we have in this country are not the politicans but there blind supporters look at the last re-run election in my state Imo I couldn't believe that a sane person will vote for Apc the won all the re-run election upon all the wickedness Rocha have showed Imo people they still went ahead and voted for Apc that's very big shame.
the believe that everyone is a thief is wrong, I can't say Peter is a Saint but, I know for sure he is not a thief, I could remember how my cousin in Anambra house of Assembly then lament about the man obi and his financial prudence and his hate of waste of public funds.

I am a witness to Obi's tenure, apart from the coaster bus of press crew, he only move with three cars with governor car(a blue 406) is inclusive.

Their was a time a time they want for a meetings in Aso rock, after the meeting late at night many governors where lodging in Expensive hotels with their security ads but, Mr. Obi drove around in Abuja for over 1:30mins looking for 7,000naira hotel to sleep that tells you the story of this man, he could have spent the money for posh hotel after all its Anambra government money.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
Lol... This people are funny..
Obi what?.... The Peter I know hate stealing of public funds and must compare every contract before approval for the low bidder with proven track record or work done. Peter was the first governor that invited police, DSS, ICPC, EFCC and Ndi Anambra yo a big Hall to give account of his stewardship before his hand over, there he handed everyone present a very big volume of books contain government bank accounts and list of expenditure and contract done and ask the security agency to do their investigation to know if all he told them was the truth and nothing but, the truth.

That's why EFCC has not dem it fit to invite him when all this politically motivated petitions started flying in because they know the truth.

This Is the guy that single handedly moved Anambra forward and first ever introduced Anambra developmental blue print which this present administration is using, his the first with in conjunction with UN habitat to map Anambra out with its cities both old and new, so that building will not intrude into reserved areas for farm and industries,this is the Governor that stop linkages of public fund via waste full spending by head of Agencies in Anambra.

This Is the first governor in Anambra that link all the major ruler Roads in Anambra and build them even with the suppression and oppression he received from OBJ and the Uba Brothers headed by Chris Uba.

Financial prudence is his watch word and he is hated by political jobber in Anambra state for not sharing state funds that's why they nick named him Aka Gum(Gum hand) ,because he refused to share state money and refuse to spend money unwisely.

This Is a guy that made investment for Ndi Anambra so that we can have alternative ways of generating money apart from Federal government money, he made sure he left billions of Naira in reserve in view that oil price will fall.

I know all this for sure because I was staying at government house Awka as a student of NAU then.
Stop! Where were you when obiano raised alarm...that Peter obi left the treasury empty as against his claim that so, so, and so billions were left in anambra govt coffers? Were you in Jupiter at that time? Don't think everybody is as myopic as you are pls. If he's found culpable, he must be made to return every single loot else, he risks jail. I hope you won't say apc is behind the call after all.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2016
jide219:
with all what u just said about this man I think he deserve to be the president
if Nigeria and Nigerians like truth, hardworking and prudent men, Mr. Obi should be a president
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
awelekiti:
Stop! Where were you when obiano raised alarm...that Peter obi left the treasury empty as against his claim that so, so, and so billions were left in anambra govt coffers? Were you in Jupiter at that time? Don't think everybody is as myopic as you are pls. If he's found culpable, he must be made to return every single loot else, he risks jail. I hope you won't say apc is behind the call after all.
lol... Why did that Obiano not approach police, ICPC and EFCC with evidence for prosecution of Obi, for crying out loud he knows that even EFCC knows the truth about the man Peter, they have evidence of his stewardship and accounts in documents.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Osmondinho(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

Obiano is digging his grave with this
i just wish he decamped to apc earlier just to see more tangible reason to boot him out.

that man Obiano should take time oo

He should know better that Anambra people are wiser than him... Better still... He should ask Ngige how far!!! We don't take nonsense from anyone.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
This is nothing but comic relief. Where did the money come from? Obiano is being too disrespectful to a man who single handedly made him Governor. In as much as I'm not a fan of both men, Obi is way ahead of Obiano in everything except maybe flyover with fake suspension design.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Whatever that is happening in Anambra does not concern you in anyway, face your broke, useless, worthless, pillaged, dilapidated and hopeless Imo state where nothing is working but backwardness. I know that those worldclass flyovers are breaking your heart as it has made your state look like a rural area. Within 2years Obiano became Nigeria's best governor. Envious jobless i.diot.

[s]
Abagworo:
This is nothing but comic relief. Where did the money come from? Obiano is being too disrespectful to a man who single handedly made him Governor. In as much as I'm not a fan of both men, Obi is way ahead of Obiano in everything except maybe flyover with fake suspension design.
[/s]

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Qmerit(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2016
You see life! Same way some group wrote efcc against Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi and Fayemi of embezzlement and their supporters said it was all arrangee by their successors and they were all labelled corrupt already up till date! Now same thing just happened and supporters re saying it a lie, Obi is a saint, obi don't take what don't belong to him, Obi left money for Obiano and Obiano must be kicked out come 2018 Lol. Lovely and my point is can we also group Obi alongside with Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi as heavily corrupt already??
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by pippimp(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
Obi what?.... The Peter I know hate stealing of public funds and must compare every contract before approval for the low bidder with proven track record or work done. Peter was the first governor that invited police, DSS, ICPC, EFCC and Ndi Anambra yo a big Hall to give account of his stewardship before his hand over, there he handed everyone present a very big volume of books contain government bank accounts and list of expenditure and contract done and ask the security agency to do their investigation to know if all he told them was the truth and nothing but, the truth.

That's why EFCC has not dem it fit to invite him when all this politically motivated petitions started flying in because they know the truth.

This Is the guy that single handedly moved Anambra forward and first ever introduced Anambra developmental blue print which this present administration is using, his the first with in conjunction with UN habitat to map Anambra out with its cities both old and new, so that building will not intrude into reserved areas for farm and industries,this is the Governor that stop linkages of public fund via waste full spending by head of Agencies in Anambra.

This Is the first governor in Anambra that link all the major ruler Roads in Anambra and build them even with the suppression and oppression he received from OBJ and the Uba Brothers headed by Chris Uba.

Financial prudence is his watch word and he is hated by political jobber in Anambra state for not sharing state funds that's why they nick named him Aka Gum(Gum hand) ,because he refused to share state money and refuse to spend money unwisely.

This Is a guy that made investment for Ndi Anambra so that we can have alternative ways of generating money apart from Federal government money, he made sure he left billions of Naira in reserve in view that oil price will fall.

I know all this for sure because I was staying at government house Awka as a student of NAU then.

Because you stayed at the Government house in Awka means you know the man is not corrupt. Were you part of his cabinet or a co signatory to any of the contracts signed? How do you people sleep at night?
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by chidozieikeji2: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Obi rule for eight years without conducting local govt election only to conduct it few months to his exit he normaly pockets local govt funds and force the 21 local govt chairmen who are his disciples to sign that they have collected d money now do d mathematics 12 billion naira yearly times 8 years, den secondly he constructed poor roads and inflated the cost the whole roads dat ngige constructed 10 years ago is still sound but all roads constructed by obi have damaged beyond repair eg igbariam juntion to achala road that one didn't last upto 3 years,thirdly obi embarked on massive importation of computers on high inflated figures thirdly he wasted our money on buying jeeps for traditional leaders at inflated rates,also obi constructed 2 useless stadiums in anambra with billions of naira dat man needs efcc detention I don't know why dey are wasting time
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
lol... Why did that Obiano not approach police, ICPC and EFCC with evidence for prosecution of Obi, for crying out loud he knows that even EFCC knows the truth about the man Peter, they have evidence of his stewardship and accounts in documents.
We're patiently following and waiting for the chapter two of this story. Until then, fingers crossed!
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Touch not the anointed. He has gone to see the pope for his sins to be forgiven permanently. The past is now erased and his life is new.

grin
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by power900: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:

and the first leader to have a sidekick on Nairaland to watch his back..,tell me ,how much were you promised for this?
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by Tokt: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Qmerit:
You see life! Same way some group wrote efcc against Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi and Fayemi of embezzlement and their supporters said it was all arrangee by their successors and they were all labelled corrupt already up till date! Now same thing just happened and supporters re saying it a lie, Obi is a saint, obi don't take what don't belong to him, Obi left money for Obiano and Obiano must be kicked out come 2018 Lol. Lovely and my point is can we also group Obi alongside with Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi as heavily corrupt already??

U dey mind dem fools. Hypocrites of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2016
power900:
and the first leader to have a sidekick on Nairaland to watch his back..,tell me ,how much were you promised for this?
nothing, no longer in Anambra Sef because am done with my education since but, I can't stand and watch while a Good man is painted black all in the name of politics.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
pippimp:

Because you stayed at the Government house in Awka means you know the man is not corrupt. Were you part of his cabinet or a co signatory to any of the contracts signed? How do you people sleep at night?
lol...government house Awka then is accessible, you can just walk in and out of government house without any security agent shouting at you, it's truly the peoples house then.

We use to seat around deputy governors office and gist while obi or deputy walk by, we gist with commissioner, perm sec and all the big shots in government house then for I know all that is happening inside and outside government house, I do visit Mr. Ilozumba office(commissioner of works) at his office after Eke Awka.

So I know how things are going, all his commissioners official cars are Hilux truck.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
\

Nkem Ejiofor == D'Bell?

/
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Obi rule for eight years without conducting local govt election only to conduct it few months to his exit he normaly pockets local govt funds and force the 21 local govt chairmen who are his disciples to sign that they have collected d money now do d mathematics 12 billion naira yearly times 8 years, den secondly he constructed poor roads and inflated the cost the whole roads dat ngige constructed 10 years ago is still sound but all roads constructed by obi have damaged beyond repair eg igbariam juntion to achala road that one didn't last upto 3 years,thirdly obi embarked on massive importation of computers on high inflated figures thirdly he wasted our money on buying jeeps for traditional leaders at inflated rates,also obi constructed 2 useless stadiums in anambra with billions of naira dat man needs efcc detention I don't know why dey are wasting time
the reason obi did not conduct local elections then because he know that does money will go into private pockets(Mr.chris Uba) with OBJ federal power, the grass roots politics was controlled by PDP and if he conducted the election Mr. Chris Uba would have use his influence with the powerful PDP then to win local poll,He decided to channel the funds to state coffers.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2016
awelekiti:
We're patiently following and waiting for the chapter two of this story. Until then, fingers crossed!
lol... No problem... We are waiting.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by pippimp(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
lol...government house Awka then is accessible, you can just walk in and out of government house without any security agent shouting at you, it's truly the peoples house then.

We use to seat around deputy governors office and gist while obi or deputy walk by, we gist with commissioner, perm sec and all the big shots in government house then for I know all that is happening inside and outside government house, I do visit Mr. Ilozumba office(commissioner of works) at his office after Eke Awka.

So I know how things are going, all his commissioners official cars are Hilux truck.

Smh.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by chidozieikeji2: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
the reason obi did not conduct local elections then because he know that does money will go into private pockets(Mr.chris Uba) with OBJ federal power, the grass roots politics was controlled by PDP and if he conducted the election Mr. Chris Uba would have use his influence with the powerful PDP then to win local poll,He decided to channel the funds to state coffers.
broda federal govt cannot put a councilor d conduct of local govt election in nigeria is done by state electoral college and its under the sole control of the state governor go to nigerian constitution and see tins for urself den why did he conduct it 2 months to d end of his tenure
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:

Smh.
u can shake ur head again and again.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by barcaboi(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2016
obiremy:
Obiano's camp writes EFCC to arrest Obi.

Barely one month that Obiano begged Peter Obi for forgiveness at the burial of late Rv Fr Tagbo, a group loyal to the governor has petitioned EFCC and requested that Obi be probed.

The unknown faceless group known as Anambra State Youth Progressive Association in a petition written on August 15, 2016 and signed by one Nkem A. Ejiofor accused Obi of misappropriation during his 8years in Office.

This is the latest onslaught against Obi by Agu Awka.

Recall that many of these faceless persons and group had written to EFCC on this same accusation of which EFCC has not seen any reliable evidence against Obi.

Obiano should come out open and stop using fake groups and names.

Above is the petition to EFCC by one Nkem A. Ejiofor under the Anambra state Youth Progressive Association.

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/obianos-camp-writes-efcc-to-arrest-obi.html
now if Peter was a member of APC; y'all wldav cried foul and wonder why EFCC hasn't picked him up yet y'all want dem to pick Ameachi up
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by o42austino(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
broda federal govt cannot put a councilor d conduct of local govt election in nigeria is done by state electoral college and its under the sole control of the state governor go to nigerian constitution and see tins for urself den why did he conduct it 2 months to d end of his tenure
it looks like you where born yesterday but, let me take my time to educate you, Anambra politics before Peter has been a politics of big man chop small man, it has been a politics who knows who, all governors, local government chairmen, councillors, perm sec, state Accountants, government workers before Peters are always boi boi to Uba family and Chief Emeka Offor,those guys control state structures from the grass root, they say who wins what and who lose what. Ngige and Mbadinuju are all products of this guy's and they control every living politicians, government workers and state Election commission with the backing of OBJ.
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by pippimp(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2016
o42austino:
u can shake ur head again and again.

Smh. God help una
Re: Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) by chidozieikeji2: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
o42austino:
it looks like you where born yesterday but, let me take my time to educate you, Anambra politics before Peter has been a politics of big man chop small man, it has been a politics who knows who, all governors, local government chairmen, councillors, perm sec, state Accountants, government workers before Peters are always boi boi to Uba family and Chief Emeka Offor,those guys control state structures from the grass root, they say who wins what and who lose what. Ngige and Mbadinuju are all products of this guy's and they control every living politicians, government workers and state Election commission with the backing of OBJ.
look I may be born today but I can categorically tell u that d governor is the alfa and omega when it comes to local govt politics weda uba and emeka offor controls d grassroot they use it well during federal elections controlled by abuja inec as for LG d governor determines who wins and who fails and let me tell u d truth I can tell u d history of politics in anambra and nigeria in general so if u will like to learn more inbox me let me lecture u free of charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says / Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.