Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Messi Reveals Reasons For Going Blonde - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Reveals Reasons For Going Blonde (571 Views)

Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Reveals Reasons For Going Blonde by todaynewsreview: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Barcelona's superstar Lionel Messi has revealed the reason behind his drastic change of hairstyle over the summer. The Argentina captain caused ripples throughout the world of football when he appeared with a platinum blonde do while on holiday with his family..... .....And when quizzed about the dye-job, he affirmed that it was part of a time of soul-searching following his nation's Copa America failure.

"One particularly tough day I dyed my hair, I had to start again from scratch. I said to myself, 'I have to make a clean break and start over", he explained during an interview with cult Argentine comedy figure 'Mingo' on Telefe's 'Polemica en el bar'.

The star donned 'Mingo's' iconic hat and checked scarf during the chat, while he also saw the actor save one of his penalties.

more here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1178/messi-reveals-reasons-for-going-blonde

Re: Messi Reveals Reasons For Going Blonde by seunlayi(m): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Hun, my guy

2 Likes

Re: Messi Reveals Reasons For Going Blonde by Frankaka8(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Nicknamed Atomic flea. Most gifted footballer, the BEST!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World’s Most Expensive Starting XI Of All Time / UCL; Barcelona 7-0 Celtic. Full time / Christiano Ronaldo To Dump Former Miss Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.