Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn (10209 Views)

Recession: FG Recants, To Dump Assets Sale Proposal- Lai Mohammed / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy / Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by aresa: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
doublewisdom:

You must have a very sad life! Igbos are not your problem, your bitterness is inborn.

Learn how to read and comprehend. I said ipob zombie and nothing about igbo. grin

Are you ipob zombie ni? grin

Abi na guilty conscience dey kill you ni grin

See wahala o.. grin
Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by aresa: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
chuxiano:

#2.43 trillion at #305/$1 is approximately $7.97 billion whereas #1.94 trillion at #197/$1 is approximately $9.85 billion. In other words, our non oil revenue shrunk by approximately $1.88 billion when compared to last year figures.

Please lets forget about Ipod/afonjas or whatever names you call yourselves and focus on the real issues and how to solve the problems confronting our great nation. Whether you support PDP or APC, the fact remains that the political class aren't helping matters by dividing us along ethnic and religious lines. They all have their children and wards abroad so if Nigeria fails its left for you and I to suffer the consequences. God bless us all.

Stick to your sad and gloomy facts, and let me stick to mine and the facts I posted.

FIRS stated categorically that our non oil earnings almost doubled what we earned last year and that report was compiled less than 2 months ago so I'm really not interested about any ipob fabricated nonsense..

I'll listent to the FIRS and the money collectors instead of some ipob news reporters ...

Thank you..
Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by MrGerald(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
aresa:

@ The highlighted...no wonder the usual sad and pathetic fake and fabricated doom and gloom anti Nigerian ipob garbage... grin
you need to be cured from imbecilic reasoning
Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by gabe: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

No real investors will want to take money out of Nigeria... those people who do that are mostly foreigners who just want to rip off Nigeria
Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by iamord(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
tiwiex:

Haba bros. Buhari has to be better than you. Your appriach of sending people back home is so lame and archaic in thinking. Economic models change just the way we use email now and dont do post office. Same with economics. Remmitances was about $20b jusr over a year ago. I havent verified recent records but this post says $5b. That is the money all the people u want to send back send home every year. By the way, our annual budget at 300 to a $ requires $20b. It tells us that these people u villify so much contribute to ur stable economy more than oil. Before u say it is unsustainable, $20b into any economy? I would encourage more to travel sef. Also, India makes more money from remmitances than their popular IT industry. What I observe is that Buharis government wants to sow where they did not reap. They want dollars from work that does not concern them directly without considering d positive impact on d economy. In the process, they discouraged people from sending money home further hitting our dollar market.

You really didn't respond to the question other than talk about how our economy defies logic. It actually has logic. The model just changes which is why Nobels are awarded to the scholars and economists who observe these ecolving trends. It is this basic lack of understanding economics that got us here. One of the rules in economics is simple "if the decision makes u better off by even 100 naira, then do it" if not, leave am. These decisions were not thought through at all. this government just assumed money was flowing without considering d individual incentives making it so. They killed these incentives and are confused. The thought of getting free dollar from oil was all that was on their mind. When it did not happen, the panicked and started attacking all possible sources without thinking thru. Ghana is stealing our markets by the way. Keep blaming GEJ and Oil.

stealing.. angry never again use that word.. its a free market and if you are not able to provide particular services and someone does your buyers will move.. its pretty simple..you should rather have yourselves to blame
Re: Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Ummmm sometimes your best response should be..*silence*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige / Perm Sec Caught With N2bn Cash / Gunshots Rock PDP Primaries In Makurdi, One Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.