Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos (39724 Views)

Salam Oyejide Of NANS Involved In Accident (Photos) / Who Is The NANS President Haruna Kadiri Or Chinoso Obasi? / FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:32am On Sep 05, 2016
There was a mild drama at the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) Presidential Election which was held yesterday at the Old Parade Ground Abuja. Some policemen were seen beating and hitting a delegate at the convention over alleged misconduct....

Meanwhile, Comrade Aruna Kadiri has reportedly emerged as the President Elect, of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-what-policemen-were-spotted-doing.html

2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:33am On Sep 05, 2016
this is very bad...lawlessness everywhere

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:33am On Sep 05, 2016
what a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 4:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Change. The US Congressman is proved right daily

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Hope lai Mohammed can see what the U.S congressman talked about. Impunity everywhere under a clueless and unrepentant dictator.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by jidejoseph: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2016
That is the best practice of naija olopa

18 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by maryjan8(f): 5:34am On Sep 05, 2016
This is not right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Change. The US Congressman is proved right daily
bonechamberlain:
Hope lai Mohammed can see what the U.S congressman talked about. Impunity everywhere under a clueless and unrepentant dictator.
Check the date of the incidence in the attached screenshot, your Hero, GEJ, was the President.

It baffles me that youths cannot reason well these days because of political inclinations.

Everyone knows Nigerian Police for who they are irrespective of the government in power.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by zibi5: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Not good at all

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by greatgod2012(f): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Nigeria policemen always in the news for wrong reasons!

Police is your friend indeed, but at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 05, 2016
You should have tried finding out what he did wrong before you post this. Atleast he was not the only student at the venue. What if he had try snatching a rifle from a Policeman? Bad reporting from you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2016
I believed that they were many students at the venue. They questions we should ask the op is: what led to that brutality?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Nigeria police, and bad news is like bread, and butter.. I wonder how those animals in human skin are employed.

There are always a better way to treat an erring citizen, than the uncalled brutality..

Show Me a mad man, and I will show you a Nigeria police..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by ejilife: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2016
modelmike7:
You should have tried finding out what he did wrong before you post this. What if he had try snatching a rifle from a Policeman? Bad reporting from you!
Wait! Are you OK at all? Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by onifader10(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2016
ejilife:
I personaly think it is you who sound sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2016
u for help us ask the police why they were beating the young man...
modelmike7:
You should have tried finding out what he did wrong before you post this. What if he had try snatching a rifle from a Policeman? Bad reporting from you!

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by segebase(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2016
police is ur friend
Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Eazybay(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Those above me screaming LAWLESSNESS obviously never had d opportunity to partake in NANS activities. If u know how lawless Naija students are when it comes to elections, u would know dis country MAY never have peaceful elections. I don't need to ask 4 his offence.

Congrats Aruna
Aluta Continua

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Babe2sure(f): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2016
The never ending police brutality.... Where do we go from here?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2016
ejilife:
. . . . . . It is too early to reply you. . . . But thank God for a brother that came to my aid up there in replying you ^^. . . . Cheers!
Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2016
onifader10:
. . . . . . Thank you bro. Have a great and blessed week ahead.
Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by VhatAmazingDude: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Bolustic:

It baffles me that youths cannot reason well these days because of political inclinations.

YOU MEAN LIKE YOU REASON WELL BECAUSE OF POLITICAL INCLINATIONS?
YET YOU KEEP RIDICULING A PERSONALITY IN ABSENTIA LIKE A CHILD DOES HIS WARDROBE BOOGEYMAN?
KEEP PLAYING OPPOSITION WHILE YOUR PLAYMASTERS USE YOUR BRAIN FOR SUWE

You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7:5)

Bolustic:

This was how the fedora doffing man was gallivanting from Winners to Redeemed in search of vote least year but alas he was sorely disappointed.
The relationship between the thread and this comment?

Bolustic:
As for me, the PDP candidate is a no-go area, forget he calls himself a pastor. You couldn't have been a SSG & Chief of Staff under Lucky Igbinedion without soiling your hands with 'oil'
Let him spare the Edo people the religion card for now.
Which state are you from again and what is the relationship between you and the PDP candidate?

Bolustic:

If not for the fact that we're bedevilled by bad leadership, why should we still import fuel?

We had a party who ruled for 16 years and couldn't show one new refinery built as its achievement. A Niger Deltan PhD holder who should know better didn't see a need for a new refinery in his region yet they call him Hero.
And so for this reason, the current administration can sleep away their years in power? SMH..

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by JonSnow(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Bolustic:

Check the date of the incidence in the attached screenshot, your Hero, GEJ, was the President.

Everyone knows Nigerian Police for who they are irrespective of the government in power.

Chief Resident ZOmbie! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by kaylechy(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
NANS election is always bloody. Na there u go see all the top cultists in Nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Swizdoe(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Police is your friend cheesy
Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by ejilife: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2016
onifader10:
....And don't you know that it takes a bigger SICK PERSON to know another? You must be very sick person to be able to know when another sounds sick. a

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Bolustic:

we all know the situation is worse under this govt, I believe the gej govt was also accused of human rights abuse by amnesty international, especially in dealing with a terrorist group boko Haram. So what has changed, it's even getting worse, almost every security outfit in this country act with impunity. U know it's the truth, forget your political inclination.

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2016
National Association of Non-academic Students (NANS)
Re: Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos by enambobo(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Greetings!!! From NANS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.