Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo (27724 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Visits Mike Okiro, Former Police IG (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Engagement Ring In New Photo / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by okutade: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Dis is not about showing ring is all about keeping the marriage forvery. That my wish for you,pls keep ur marriage and in secret. God bless you.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by labrasky(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2016
jeniva
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by lolaluv1(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
This woman is not wise.
I'm beginning to think she and the 'Jenifa' character have a lot more in common than just make-believe.

Marriage is soooo much more than flaunting rings. It's bad enough that he has different kids by different women. Keep a low profile!
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by MikeB3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
You deserve to be happy Aunty Funke because you are arguably the best Nigerian Actress irrespective of the genre.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by DanielGb(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn....so happy for her.

All of us looking for a "bae", God go do am for us. Like to say Amen. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

That DP you use says ALOT about you.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by ladyF(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
DanielGb:

That DP you use says ALOT about you.
Hmmm.... And why does "that DP" say about me? I am very curious.

I suppose if I use a pregnant woman as my dp, you'll say I'm pregnant.Or if I use Osama Bin Laden, you'll call me a terrorist. Sha leave a like for the dp biko...

Have a lovely night!!!
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by DanielGb(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm.... And why does "that DP" say about me? I am very curious.

I suppose if I use a pregnant woman as my dp, you'll say I'm pregnant.Or if I use Osama Bin Laden, you'll call me a terrorist. Sha leave a like for the dp biko...

Have a lovely night!!!

You wont use an Osama Bin Laden as DP, because you don't want to associate with him.
What is there on your DP is what you love and WANT.
WILD THINGS.
(I have full explanation, can't say it here).

@your DP: it doesn't deserve my like.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by ladyF(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
DanielGb:

You wont use an Osama Bin Laden as DP, because you don't want to associate with him.
What is there on your DP is what you love and WANT.
WILD THINGS.
(I have full explanation, can't say it here).

@your DP: it doesn't deserve my like.
Hmmm, I can't even stand dogs in real life but I have a wild dog as my dp. You can save your "like" for less wild things that you like. grin

Anyway sha, thank you for your opinion...have a good night.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by DanielGb(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm, I can't even stand dogs in real life but I have a wild dog as my dp. You can save your "like" for less wild things that you like. grin

Anyway sha, thank you for your opinion...have a good night.

Not the dog.
**Open your Eyes**
Good night.
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by ladyF(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
DanielGb:

Not the dog.
**Open your Eyes**
Good night.
Hmmmm..... Not the dog, then what? angry Somehow I feel you clearly don't understand the picture.

If you open your eyes, you will see that the "bully" took the little boy's bicycle. Then the boy went to call someone to fight for him. It could very well pass for a "SAY NO TO BULLYING" campaign poster. Or maybe you're seeing it from a different view.

I no dey argue again jare, who the picture epp? Make i go find more likes abeg grin
Re: Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo by DanielGb(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmmm..... Not the dog, then what? angry Somehow I feel you clearly don't understand the picture.

If you open your eyes, you will see that the "bully" took the little boy's bicycle. Then the boy went to call someone to fight for him. It could very well pass for a "SAY NO TO BULLYING" campaign poster. Or maybe you're seeing it from a different view.

I no dey argue again jare, who the picture epp? Make i go find more likes abeg grin

You love bullies.
Go and find those who will give you likes before I bully you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.