Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Prophet Abiara Loses Wife, Read What He Said About Her (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Abiara Loses Wife, Read What He Said About Her (photos) (583 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Abiara Loses Wife, Read What He Said About Her (photos) by AmicableEd: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Evangelist (Mrs) Christianah Abiara, the wife of popular evangelist and founder of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Worldwide, Prophet S. K. Abiara, has died.
The wife of the clergyman died yesterday Saturday September 3, after a brief illness. She is survived by her husband and many children.

Prophet Abiara took to his Facebook page to mourn the passing of his wife who he described as his confidant. He wrote:“My hearthrob, my wife, confidant, jewel of inestimable value, always there for me you made the work of Gospel easy for me ADUKE OMO ADARAFUNJO, IYA IBEJI, AS I CALL YOU. YOU LEFT ME SUDDENLY ON THE 3rd OF SEPTEMBER 2016.@9pm I miss you dearly my ministry partner, I say GOODNIGHT. TILL WE MEET IN HEAVEN I LOVE YOU AND WOULD CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU. Rest in peace onitemi“ May her soul rest in peace Amen.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/09/prophet-abiara-loses-wife-read-what-he.html

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Loses Wife, Read What He Said About Her (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2016
rip mama

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Finally Reach Out To His Fans And Well Wishers Days After He Was Rob / Aside Me Does Anyone Know If Tekno Is A Martial Artist.? / Photos From Jidenna Thisday Style Magazine (classic Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.