Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Five Sure Ways To Position Yourself For Financial Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Sure Ways To Position Yourself For Financial Success (523 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Sure Ways To Position Yourself For Financial Success by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2016
Being successful in a business or anything in life solely depends on you.
Like I told a guy somedays ago, being
rich is a choice.
You can either decide to be poor or rich, and this may depend on your daily conscious or unconscious habits. How you spend, what you spend on, how careful you are and the likes. The cry of many under graduate is to be financially buoyant, not yo always depend on parents for money. I was also like that as a potential undergraduate, one of my resolutions when leaving home for campus at first was that after my first year I will not demand any money from home again. But the question will be did I acheive it?
As a student far from home, your wants and needs will tremendously increase and also your ego to satisfy them. On the short-run, many place their wants above their needs and later crash on the way to their financial buoyancy. Let your needs always overshadow your wants. or else you will forever be a mediocre financially. So today without much ado, I wil like to like to ride you through some keys you must keep to heart if you really want to be financially buoyant.
This are not business ideas. But I assure you if you can mediate and observe the following, you will have a step-up financially.
1. Be Determined
Everyone that has been successful in one section or the other had had one thing or another to sacrifice on the journey to success. As a student, there are times you will be “pocketly” okay, and time of reccession will not but visit you. But you must know, that the time when you have enough money are not times for extravagancy, but times for saving. After building your savings then you can talk about buoyancy.
2. Always think
If you have heard that ideas rule the world don’t doubt it, even if you would do, think about the first ten richest guys in the world. They are feeding on their past magnified ideas. I sometimes made a pledge that I will undergo a daily 1 hour daily meditation to think on ideas. Think about things around you, how you can change them for the best, don’t just copy other people’s ideas, “Linda Ikeji is making it in blogging, I will go into blogging” No don’t be an imitator, be a creator.
3. Be a Problem Solver
Don’t just complain about the status-quo, see what you can do to help it. Business owners are people who saw people’s dire need for something, proffer and implement solutions to it. Mark Zuckerberg saw the need of the world to unite on a platform to further strengthen the world as a global community, and it paid for him, also over very own Seun Osewa of
Nairaland saw a need to help youths with their not too common problems, he’s doing fine.
4. Sharpen your Skills
You may not tell, the next door of opportunity that will open for you tomorrow may be an application of that skill acquisition opportunity you dashed away some years back. If Linda Ikeji heard ni idea about writting, will you think she would have made such a big name in the blogging world, or Dangote wil ever exist if he had no potentials in the business world. Exploit every opportunities available around you, who knows it may be the key to your next door.
5. Give time to Reading
Books are the only things that open our eyes and tells us when to close them. Every successful ones in the world live books. Ranging from Pastor Oyedepo to Linda and the likes not exempting Japheth Omojuwa. You can predict how this guy’s read daily. Read any thing readable, from signposts to Life transforming books. Even, one of the holy books- The Bible say if you give attention to Reading God will bless you. Reading makes you a living soul and turns you into a resource.
If you can try all this for a start, you are on the path to success in not only your financial life, but all ramifications.

https://scholarzine./2016/09/04/five-sure-ways-to-position-yourself-for-financial-success/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Bus Owners (ALBON) Raises Fares; Bemoans State Of Roads, Vehicle Prices / Etisalat 4GB For Sale At A Cheap Price / Business ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.