Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Advice Needed Please...what Will Yo Do If... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Please...what Will Yo Do If... (425 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please...what Will Yo Do If... by Kenekingz: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2016
This fact just happened in my area my closest friend's family sha...
I do't really know what caused the quarrel between his parents then one thing led to another and it was discovered that
my friend's mum named all her four sons after her ex-lovers.

The question is " WHAT WILL YOU DO IF AFTER 25 YEARS OF MARRIAGE YOU REALIZED THAT
THE REASON WHY YOUR WIFE ASKED YOU TO NAME THE GIRLS AND SHE WILL NAME THE BOYS WAS SO THAT SHE
COULD NAME THEM AFTER HER EX-LOVERS?
Re: Advice Needed Please...what Will Yo Do If... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Now this is what I call twisted grin cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Be Sure Of Your Spouse. Love Is Wonderful / One Question For The Guys / Nutritional Diet For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.