Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities (4635 Views)

Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo / Niger Delta We Are Ready For War - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by zeestunner(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Quote author=evilapc post=49089532]
You are not afonja. ..stop lying. ..you are a confirm almijiri. ..an aboki. ..you people always claim yorubas for your devilish aim...[/quote]

Lol @ "an northerner" I greet ur primary school teacher
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by Dainfamous: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
More hunger roaming soon a loaf of bread will sell for 5k I wonder what afonjas will use for Ewa egoin afonjass say no to hatred hehehe
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by thedarkside: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
macluvph1:

LOL, this is how a typical foolish black man reason, so you now compare genocidists soldiers to russians.

You comparing these genocidists soldiers or the heavily dependent Nigeria government on foreign weapons to Russian Machine/government is an insult to that Nation. you should compare Nigeria with Benin republic ,Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

Have Nigerian as a nation and its genocidist soldiers win any war on their own without crying like a guinea fowl/pig to other nations to assist them.

The question is this"how many weapons can Nigeria as a black nation manufacture? if you don't know they stand to lose any war they go against the region that feed them because the source they feed from will be damaged.

Remember when two elephants fight na the grasses suffer most, so therefore the pipelines will suffer drastically therefore helping these boys to achieve their zero economy.

Like i said, Africa will be better when people like you can be given the back seat and the real psychologist takes over to mend fences among the whole nation.

what??..give me a break...we are manufacturing already weapons...fyi.....

why not compare the nigerian army with the russians??...the russians won because of their unending numbers...we beat your armies up and raised the nigerian standard in the center and heart of biafra....remember??.....
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by macluvph1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

what??..give me a break...we are manufacturing already weapons...fyi.....

why not compare the nigerian army with the russians??...the russians won because of their unending numbers...we beat your armies up and raised the nigerian standard in the center and heart of biafra....remember??.....

You sound so childish young man, only a good technological weapon will clear 5,000 soldiers. you doubt that......,

Remember this is not 1967 but 2016. wake up......

In Nigeria which tribe is known for technological foresight?

Do you know what, lets watch and see but please tell us the casualties you suffer in the hands of those creek boys. don't hide anything from us.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by thedarkside: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
macluvph1:

You sound so childish young man, only a good technological weapon will clear 5,000 soldiers. you doubt that......,

Remember this is not 1967 but 2016. wake up......

In Nigeria which tribe is known for technological foresight?

Do you know what, lets watch and see but please tell us the casualties you suffer in the hands of those creek boys. don't hide anything from us.

this is what you thought with your ubunigwe-bomb too...but you still lost the war...

the nigerian army doesnt use muskets anymore too..we have ak47s in different varieties...tanks vambe,missiles vambe,jets vambe,big troops transporters vambe...stop your foolish talks online and dare our army by declaring biafra...you will see how quick the army will rush you to prove a point to the world....you think army-members are not reading the comments you are making about them the ol time??,...
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by macluvph1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

this is what thought withyour ubunigwe-bomb too...but you still list the war...

Don't worry, don't take ogogoro cos fresh wine dey come.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by thedarkside: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
macluvph1:

Don't worry, don't take ogogoro cos fresh wine dey come.

i really pity you if really think you can piss of our army and get away with it......you are forgeting this is nigeria not europe...
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by macluvph1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

i really pity you if really think you can piss of our army and get away with it......you are forgeting this is nigeria not europe...

Hahahaha, kaboomm!!!!, you are story for the gods.

I trust south south/south east cos wetin dey cook for una, you can't eat am finish.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by macluvph1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

this is what you thought with your ubunigwe-bomb too...but you still lost the war...

the nigerian army doesnt use muskets anymore too..we have ak47s in different varieties...tanks vambe,missiles vambe,jets vambe,big troops transporters vambe...stop your foolish talks online and dare our army by declaring biafra...you will see how quick the army will rush you to prove a point to the world....you think army-members are not reading the comments you are making about them the ol time??,...

i trust those creek boys, they don't declare theirs but there action speak louder than their voice.

Go to the creek yourself but write your will before you go and make sure you include my name to inherit your wife.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by tdayof(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
timosky1:
War is brewing and the militants in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria have asked residents around major oil and gas facilities across the region to evacuate with immediate effect in order not to end up as casualties of militancy.

Announcing the order, Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate (NDGJM) said all marked facilities in the region have been rigged with explosives at strategic points, waiting to be detonated, adding that the detonation was being held back because of the people in the environment.

Lmao fools. If it's exactly how you claimed, then expect no shiit to happen.
First of all the military should deploy radio signals jammers because according to the post, such explosives are going to be remote controlled. Then the EOD department should carefully sweep the environment.
If we do not have radio jammer lol obviously we do. The Nigerian Military should Cover such area with aluminium. They block radio waves. Just construct something like Faraday's cage. I don't know but i find this topic to be hilarious. grin grin
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by thedarkside: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
macluvph1:

i trust those creek boys, they don't declare theirs but there action speak louder than their voice.

Go to the creek yourself but write your will before you go and make sure you include my name to inherit your wife.

look at you..talking about my people,as if you know them better than me....

we are good fighters,but we are very few....no chance against the nigerian army...we dont have the numbers........they will give up eventualy.....

you mean wives?.. grin grin grin..you want to inherit trouble??... shocked grin grin grin

Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by simpleseyi: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Clueless tyrant Dictator Buhari sending poor zoo Military to die inside swamp and creek, i pity they poor family . Likes hearing this cheesy Lets the Game begins lets hear the scores Zoo Military vs Militants. i pity those Zoo military that will drown inside Creek and swamp cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Don't cry genocide when the massacre begins.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by chigoizie7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
kolnel:
Waiting patiently with hands crossed
The sauce looks funny tho

Lolz, saw it on sunnews too
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by daveP(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Funny that what Yar'Adua did to curb is now what Bubu is triggering and adding fuel to reignite. # WashedHandsOff

#PilatesMethod
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by macluvph1(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2016
thedarkside:

look at you..talking about my people,as if you know them better than me....

we are good fighters,but we are very few....no chance against the nigerian army...we dont have the numbers........they will give up eventualy.....

you mean wives?.. grin grin grin..you want to inherit trouble??... shocked grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, see Aboki man claiming Nigerdelta.
Re: WAR!!! Militants Tells Residents To Vacate Oil Facilities by Greenback: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2016
lytech1:
Bubu don vex ooo Once a soldier always a soldier...
buhari was never a soldier. Hes just a psycho. May God be with the nigerdeltans

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock! Check What North Korea Tweeted About Buhari (pics) / No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola / FEC Okays $329 Million For Consultancy Supervision Services Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.