Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question (737 Views)

They've Not Seen Anything Yet, Sanusi Asks Critiques To Wait For His Children / "MMM Better Than APGA Led Government - A Civil Servant Victim" (Pictured) / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question by morereb10: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
The Emir of Kano State and the former Central Bank Of Nigeria Governor, Lamido Sanusi Lamido have questioned the government over the recession issues.

See his question above and tell me what you think?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/emir-of-kano-sanusi-asks-buharis.html

Re: Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question by speedyconnect3: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Sanusi knows his onions
Re: Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question by oyinkinola: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2016
morereb10:
The Emir of Kano State and the former Central Bank Of Nigeria Governor, Lamido Sanusi Lamido have questioned the government over the recession issues.

See his question above and tell me what you think?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/emir-of-kano-sanusi-asks-buharis.html
..op it seems you are remote controlled wailer!
why?
what is the role of sanusi then? if he's asking for buhari's adviser?
have you ever witness sanusi visits aso rock? and why?
if oil is nothing to Nigeria economy, why sanusi govern oil money as a governor?
is heath sector need to be count for revenue generation?
Re: Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2016
I hate to admit but Dino melaye was right. Now more than ever we need a strong economic team comprising renowned economist and past central bank governors including past ministers of finance. Something need to be done urgently. Even my dear Sanusi is honest about the state of the nation

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Hopeless And Useless / Photo : Journalists ‘abandon’ Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting. / Recession: Senate Recommends Sale Of National Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.