Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' (546 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by giftft(f): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Lawyer/Human Rights Activist, Inibehe Effiong (left) shared this interesting new update via his twitter page. Effiong was involved in the case of Joachim Iroko Chinakwe (right), who was was arrested when a neighbour filed a complaint against him for naming his dog 'Buhari'. See the tweets

1. Joachim Iroko Chinakwe, the man who named his dog 'Buhari' has done it again. He has just called to inform me that he has named his..

2. newly born baby/daughter after the wife of @NGRPresident. He has given his 3-day-old baby two names; Mise and Aisha. According to him...

3. Mise is a native Delta name which means 'I am doing it'. He said that he also named his daughter Aisha, after the wife of @NGRPresident

4. and that she will bear the two names concurrently. Sincerely, I am short of words. I never for once contemplated this.

5. As a matter of fact, I deliberately refused to ask Iroko what name he intended to give his daughter when he called last Friday, Sep. 2.

6. to intimate me that his wife had put to birth. I do not know what Nigerians will say about this.

7. It is my prayer that this will not also end him in jail since some names seems to have special protection of the @PoliceNG.

8. Let us hope that this is not another "conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace".

http://biafrasay.com/p/322968/man-who-named-pet-dog-buhari-names-newborn-lass-aisha

Re: Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Good
Re: Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by outknow: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2016
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEWBORN BABY GIRL
MAY SHE GROW TO BECOME GREAT & VERY SUCCESSFUL
YOU HAVE INDEED REPENTED
GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by Bambless1(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Good,
Re: Man Who Named Pet Dog 'Buhari' Names Newborn Child 'Aisha' by batstan(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin Now, this is something. What a birthday gift I just received, a box of colourful laughter.

(1) (Reply)

Neapolitan Mastiff Male And Female Pup For Sale / You Scratch My Back And I'll Scratch Yours-funny Horses Compilation (video) / Dogs VS Laser Pointers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.