Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women (978 Views)

Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by YoungB1a(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2016
just saw this and decided to share.

Very disturbing information just reaching our
newsroom is that there is serious tension
now in Akokwa town.
According to an eyewitness:
“My town AKOKWA IS IN TROUBLE, AS MY
TWO TOWN WOMEN IS DOWN BY AWUSA
FULANI HEADS MEN INTER THE CITY, THEN
INFORMATIONS REACHING US NOW IS THAT
EIGHT AWUSA IS DOWN, AKOKWA NEVER
CARRY LAST, WE MUST STOP THE ZOO, ON
MY WAY TO AKOKWA NOW”

source: http://www.dammymartins.com/2016/08/
breaking-imo-state-on-fire-herdsmen.html

Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by Ofemmanu1: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Haa! Where are the chest beating Igbos?! May devil punish APC.
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by Andyg: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Blood of jesus!!!
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by judedave181: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
Fake news...op must be high on weed, that picture was fake for this news it happen long time ago when a Hausa man wanted to molest Igbo lady and the lady ran to a woman for help but the lady and the woman latter killed by the Hausa chasing her with shovel... so op needs to b ban for tribalism a fake news.
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
sad
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by ConqueredWest: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
This is the handiwork of an Afonja trying to former trouble
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by YoungB1a(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
judedave181:
Fake news...op must be high on weed, that picture was fake for this news it happen long time ago when a Hausa man wanted to molest Igbo lady and the lady ran to a woman for help but the lady and the woman latter killed by the Hausa chasing her with shovel... so op needs to b ban for tribalism a fake news.
it wat a friend jus share ed with me.by d way who ban don EPP,d day way any mod go ban me narial and go lose 1 customer
Re: BREAKING News:imo State On Fire,herdsmen Kill 2 Women by Mynd44: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

From North Korea To Nigeria, Nobody Ever Wants To Admit To A Famine-telegraph / Counter It With Facts If You Have - Buhari Marginalization / Borno State Commissioner Of Environment Alhaji Waziri Imam Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.