Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari (3559 Views)

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by justino57(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
Northern leader, Balarabe Musa says Nigerians should protect themselves because the Buhari-led- administration is playing with their lives

– Balarabe says the hunger in land is enough to cause a revolt and he believes Nigerians should protest against the hardship because their lives are at risk

Balarabe Musa says Nigerians should protest against Buhari
Northern leader and national chairman of Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP), Balarabe Musa has told Nigerians to protest against President Buhari’s administration.

Daily Post quoted Balarabe as telling The Sun in an interview that hunger is a powerful tool in instigating protests and since the current administration has failed in ensuring food security, then Nigerians have a right protect their interests
He however admitted that this could have dire consequences for the Buhari-led administration.

He said: “Well, they should protest. I know that it is a risk because security men may shoot them. However, they should protest because this is their life. Somebody is playing with their lives, somebody is destroying their lives, they should defend their lives and protect their interest.

“Before the last general election, many Nigerians saw Buhari as an angel who could rescue the country from socio-economic problems but Nigerians are now saying that they misjudged, and Nigerians should in future make sure that they access any prospective leader critically, taking into account his records, his inclination and everything, particularly records of performance in office.

“Nigerians are not different from the rest of human kinds; they are not different from the rest of the people in the world. Whatever people did in the world to protect themselves or show their anger against bad government, Nigerians can do it, and nobody should deceive himself that Nigerians are so docile, that they will not revolt. Anger pushes anybody to the limit.”
According to him, “The idea of government asking Nigerians to be patient can only be sustained in a situation whereby people see hope and changes. But where people don’t see changes, where they don’t see the basis for expecting changes, and they suffer continuously, appealing to them to be patient i may befutile.

“There is hunger in the land and Nigerians are dying of hunger. I dare to warn the President and everybody that can listen, that history has proved that mass hunger, hunger of the population, mass poverty of the population, killer hunger have always been the most immediate cause of proletarian revolution in every country of the world. And the President should know this; let him not be deceived by those who are benefitting from the current situation of hunger.”

Meanwhile, Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi-West Senatorial District has called on President Buhari to take drastic measures on the ailing economy, including the immediate sack of the minister of finance, Kemi Adeosun, minister of budget and national planning, Senator Udo Udoma and the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Godwin Emefiele.

Melaye, in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, September 4, said the president must shake up his cabinet and accused some members of cabinet as lacking the capacity to deliver on the mandates of their ministries and agencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Source? Anyways, bubu is a confirmed madcow.

7 Likes

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Pierocash(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2016
tHey should protest abi?because d slush fund no longer gets to him unlike d previous administration that ws busy sharing our common patrimony.Let his children lead d protest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Justiyke4u: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Is not possible
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
We don't need a soothsayer to tell us that the greatest threat to PMB government is the increasing hungry people of the north who voted for him. These people are fast becoming impatient and may soon troop out to protest against him.

10 Likes

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Alexgeneration(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Source please
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by nextprince: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Pierocash:
tHey should protest abi?because d slush fund no longer gets to him unlike d previous administration that ws busy sharing our common patrimony.Let his children lead d protest
10/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Great wink
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by adehsenior(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Their Almajiri brothers and children should stage the protest seconded by their yoruba friends, as for Igbos and Millitants we have our own battles to fight.
Lobish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by chinjo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pierocash:

Bros please don't insult the patience of Nigerians. in case u don't know people are really hungry in Nigeria. A hungry man is an angry man. Remember what happened in Egypt at the Tahir Square? I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
I hope that if they start that protest the target should be Igbos shops and supermarkets or churches and building belonging to Christians including their lives.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
gringringrin... So northerners want to protest
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by trapQ: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lmao!! Are they now tired of their own northern brother??
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Pierocash(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
chinjo:

Bros please don't insult the patience of Nigerians. in case u don't know people are really hungry in Nigeria. A hungry man is an angry man. Remember what happened in Egypt at the Tahir Square? I rest my case
i am nt denying d fact that there is hardship,d current administration is nt d cause or responsible for d current hardship bt d 16 yrs of disastrous regime of PDP that brought d country into a comatose.
D protest is insensitive and baseless.should they insist on going with d protest,let his children lead d strugle

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by ajebuter(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Abokkiis and zombies can protest all they want
They can even revolt to thy kingdom come and l won't even blink an eyelid
l follow una carry CHANJI for head?
protest ko ,proexam ni

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by ShootToKill: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
yorubas should go and protest... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Protest all u want am going to vote buhari come 2019::
sai baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by waice6571: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Source?
Anyways, bubu is a confirmed madcow.

There is one moniker on Nairaland "MadCow1' and the guy is really what he call himself.

Unfortunately, he is an ally of"the confirmed MadCow". Both of them are of phoo-llani desent.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
waice6571:

There is one moniker on Nairaland "MadCow1' and the guy is really what he call himself.

Unfortunately, he is an ally of"the confirmed MadCow". Both of them are of phoo-llani desent.
Both of em must have sucked from a fulani madcow's tits.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Blackfire:
Protest all u want am going to vote buhari come 2019::

sai baba.
Zombie, why not slip into something more comfortable like a coma?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by MadCow1: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
waice6571:

So you felt the need to mention me and disrespect me. undecided

Ofemmanu1 congratulations. Your obsession with the Fulanis will not improve your life not help you achieve the purpose of your hate.

You and this other WAEC or whatever his reetarded user I.D read need to stay in your lanes cos you definitely don't want none of this Beef I'm serving. cool

Thanks & have a good evening.

Madcow1. .Okosisi dachiri Uzo 1 of Anambra State.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Ofemmanu1 congratulations. Your obsession with the Fulanis will not improve your life not help you achieve the purpose of your hate.

You and this other WAEC or whatever his reetarded user I.D read need to stay in your lanes cos you definitely don't want none of this Beef I'm serving. cool

Madcow baba, no offence intended.
Your moniker is too good to qualify the basterrd daura cow.
Have a good night rest.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by hundredhundred: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
ShootToKill:
yorubas should go and protest... grin grin

Jobless moniker cloning cretin.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Balkan(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
I it will be nice for him to moblize himen.then he should start the protest
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Blackfire(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Zombie, why not slip into something more comfortable like a coma?

is that where u comfortably relax your miserable life?
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Blackfire:

is that where u comfortably relax your miserable life?
Your brain must be made outta a rockin horse sh!t.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Blackfire(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Your brain must be made outta a rockin horse sh!t.

is that what u tasted before going into a coma?
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Blackfire:

is that what u tasted before going into a coma?
hahaha! The best part of you is still runnin down your father's leg.
Re: Tension As Northern Leader Calls For Protest Against Buhari by waice6571: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2016
MadCow1:

No be you call yourself 'MadCow1' and I called you what you call yourself and I don't think I err in any way. No beefing whatsoever. I am only disappointed to know you are from a good place. If that is true.

But how did you come abt madcow?

(1) (Reply)

See How Igbos Reacted As Another Igbo King Goes Against Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit / HELP: Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.