Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Throwback Pics Of Diamond Football Academy Player Michael Dominion In Portugal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Pics Of Diamond Football Academy Player Michael Dominion In Portugal (1849 Views)

Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics / FC Barcelona Football Academy In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Diamond Football Academy Player Michael Dominion In Portugal by facwa(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Diamond FA Academy Player Michael Dominion a native of Mbaise LGA shares with DiamondTV an insider of his time in Portugal Tournament in 2013. Time flies leaving with us only the memory which we had with that gave rise to Mickey sharing with us his personal time pictures in which he had in portugal. In his words " Diamond Football Academy has given to me an exposure which i don't think i could have given to myself, Diamond is more than an Academy its a Family".

Mickey Jaga as he is being called by his fellow Academy players played in a tournment in Portugal which was they emerged as the winner of the tournament making him in his interview with DiamondTv that " Winning the cup gave me an insider that anyone could be great and since then i have always brought my A game in any of my proceeding because am aiming for the top".

Below are Pictures from his personal Archive.

Source: http://diamondfa.com/content/throwback-michael-dominion-picture-archive-portugal-2013

(1) (Reply)

LOLNeymar And Philippe Coutinho Prank Brazil Mascot With The Oldest Trick(Video) / Funny!!! See Martial Dribble Stoke City Player / 3 Odds ....roll Over For One 2weeks........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.