Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe (582 Views)

“I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner / Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear / Mercy Aigbe's Church Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
During a recent interview with Encomium Magazine, Mercy Aigbe stood by her initial mandate to support President Buhari, despite reports that Fuel price is about to go up once again.

While talking about the economic challenges currently hitting individuals in the Nigerian Movie industry. Mercy had this to say;

The economic situation of this country right now is very terrible. The hardship is telling on everything in the country. Even the rich are also crying now because the standard of living has gone down drastically, and that makes it very hard for me to be comfortable at the moment. A lot of things have gone up in terms of prices. Then, no electricity, fuel is very expensive and more.

A lot of things have gone bad and that’s really affecting our industry. When there is no power supply, how do you expect those that buy our movies to see such movies? So, it’s not encouraging at all.

Also, piracy has eaten so deep into the system, may be because people don’t have jobs and they’re just looking for other means to survive at all costs. And in the cause of that, they pirate other people’s intellectual property. A lot is going on in Nigerian movie industry. We’re just praying the situation gets better. I particularly have confidence in this administration and believe Buhari will deliver as he promised.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-still-believe-in-president-buhari.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

1 Like

Re: I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ok
Re: I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe by goldbim(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin singing R.kelly's -i believe I can fly....#wejustgotscammed#..chai!
Re: I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
me av lost hope teytey

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Boiz Trending / Kevin Hart And His Wifey..... / Kemi Olunloyo's Brithday Message To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.