Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Watch Pdp Convention Live Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Pdp Convention Live Here (2138 Views)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square / PDP Convention: Live Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2006
For those living abroad who are interested in watching the PDP convention, you can watch it live at http://www.africast.tv for a subscription fee of about $3.50
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2006
I don't believe this, NTA transmission don cut. They are now showing Oruka. I hope this is not deliberate to allow rigging out of live TV viewing
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2006
Voting has ended and the stage is now set for the counting of the votes. This is exciting stuff, anyone else watching?
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2006
The votes are about to be sorted, there is a box for each candidate. Everyone is looking nervous
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2006
It is looking like a landslide for Yar'Adua, all the ballots are counted out aloud and so far most have been for Yar'Adua. Gasau seems to be a distant second.
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by joshO: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2006
As you must be aware by now, you are the only one commenting on this channel, the $3.50 must not have seemed like good value for money to some, can't say I blame them, thanks for the commentary anyway. Your near real-time reporting is working out quite well for us and looks like the convention is sure playing to the script of powers that be,
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2006
To be honest it has been a waste of time and money, even at $3.50 because all I hear is Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Gusau, Marwa, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Yar'Adua, Gana, Gusau.

It is so boring. Yar' Adua must have won over 90% of the votes. What on earth did they say, do or give to the delegates to make them vote so overwhelmingly for Yar'Adua? Shame on the PDP, party of robots.
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Mariory(m): 2:02am On Dec 17, 2006
A party trying to hang on to power acts in strange ways. Politics is never clean. Way of the world I'm afraid. Looks like they've gone for what will gaurantee the most votes at the elections. Duke will have to wait for another opportunity.
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by Revolution: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2006
In no way does Yar'Adua guarantee the most votes, in fact he could loose them the elections depending on whom the opposition come up with. Nigerians are not dummies like the PDP delelgates seem to be and will vote for whom they please, rather than what OBJ says.

Obasanjo seemed to have picked Yar'Adua to counter Atiku as they belong to the same political network, but what if one Atiku decided to withdraw or the other opposition parties decide to back a southern candidate? This is like a chess game. The other parties are wait to see what the PDP does and will react accordingly. In a week or so we will know whether Yar'Adua was a good idea.
Re: Watch Pdp Convention Live Here by mazaje(m): 3:14am On Dec 17, 2006
what a stupid and hopeless charade imagine PHCN cutting power for more than six times at the venue of this hopeless convention or is it selection.  grin grin grin grin grin wont even pay a cent to watch it infact i wont even want to be there

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu Confirmed Dead / PDP's PRESS STATEMENT: APC Is An Irresponsible Opposition- Olisa Metuh / Thank God,Buhari Will Show Us His Certificate At 9 O'clock This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.