Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family (54399 Views)

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Brother In Anambra, Hangs Himself After Confessing (Photos) / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Miles300: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pierocash:
thank God another Coward has joined his ancestors.Idiocy raise to power 2.
Even d pix looks fake
pray depression don't hold a grip on u

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Dainfamous: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eyaaaah sophistication grin
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by loomer: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
trigar12:
This man is lazy and a coward by running away from his responsibilities and leaving his children helpless and in more hardship.

Blaming the government for his incompetence.
I know some people will try to question me. I just spill out what's on my mind

But the government dey blame their incompetence on the past admin, yet una dey clap hand for them

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
It is not the matter of killing one's self to avoid the hardships here but what happens if you get there.

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by timunstopable: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun you should query the mod that posted this on FP without adding the Caution:Graphic Photo

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by segsxpendable(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Poorboy:
Afonjas and suicide be like add that our pix for me ooo

Guy,,get sense small naau,,even if u'l borrow it,sha get one

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by NotGej: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Thunder fire APC.. angry

PDP>APC
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by columbus007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mehn undecided well all die na die sha,somethg must kill a man,d somethg that killed him na Buhari.
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Greenback: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
salabscholar01:
people sef,. the so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill himself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. Killing oneself is, anyway, a misnomer. We don't kill ourselves.

We are simply defeated by the long, hard struggle to stay alive... But does struggle to stay alive aggravate into suicide? NO.. When somebody dies after a long illness, people are apt to say, with a note of approval, He fought so hard." And they are inclined to think, about a suicide, that no fight was involved, that somebody simply gave up. This is quite wrong.

ahhhhhh...see wetin buhari cause?!

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
LIES, how come they could not show the complete body as it was dangling, who ever is trying to make a meal of this government by this kind of post shall be met with the same fate.

The picture does not look like someone who is on suicide mission, look like drama
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Shoboy6h: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
This guy foolish.. You kill yurself cuz of hardship? Dix dude messed up big time undecided

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by talk2israel(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
shey na buhari say make hin go commit suicide, life wey God gv am, hin terminate am...hell fire straight...standwithbuhari_itrustbuhari
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by mukthar2000(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
ooogao, so this d solution abii?
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Daud2: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
The guy was so faithless that he prepared for second punishment in heaven. Life is good. LG. despite the hardship.

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Empiree: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't understand how Nigerians think. This is not the time for blame game. PDP would not have done better. I'm sure if PDP wins next election, the same blame game will exist.

Stop blaming and get to work. It's very bad idea to think what govt can do for you. Think of what you can do for the country or at least for your family. There is one thing, one big investment Nigerians have abandoned - FARMING!!!

You need to return to farm and stop your obsession with crude oil, white collar jobs etc.

Go back to your abandoned farms. Stop acting like "big guys". No money... yet, they have all these silly tv programs they wasted money on.
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by humbleself242(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Idiot,u don see money now that u hang urself abi?
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by thugmansion(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pierocash:
thank God another Coward has joined his ancestors.Idiocy raise to power 2

Get a grip bruh. Who do you really think is the coward?

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by kates101: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
kates101:
The hardship in the country, under this administration, has really frustrated a lot of people, especially those who can no longer meet their daily needs.

It is only in advanced countries where you see millionaires committing suicide due to some issues we count as trivial. Reverse is the case here.

Hunger and extreme poverty has made many people take all kind of drastic decisions. Some has resulted into rubbery, kidnapping, rituals and so many other illegal and inhuman means of making money, just to survive.

For some, they have taken a far worst decision of taking their own lives.

This boy killed himself because no money to pay house rent and feed family. This happened at Aboru, Lagos.

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/boy-killed-himself-because-no-money-to.html
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Decryptor(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Muyoatlanta:

This boy killed himself because no money to pay house rent and feed family. This happened at Aboru, Lagos.
Please why should a boy marry? RIP

So only married men have families to feed? What do you call a situation where a young man of 20 has 2 or 3 siblings under his care and perhaps his parents are no more?
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
ministeriallist:
Life sweet ooo!
I don collect food on credit make I chop
Guy wait oo, chai u wicked na only you wan chop that food? where you dey, make i join you i beg

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by fmlala: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
IamXenon:
Will probably join him when my house rent expires cry
Cuz. I have no money anymore, i'm barely getting by

Q: What do dead people worry about
A: Nothing.

Kindly let me know after you might have taken that deadly decision.

RIP in Advance
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by kates101: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=kates101 post=49091937]The hardship in the country, under this administration, has really frustrated a lot of people, especially those who can no longer meet their daily needs.

It is only in advanced countries where you see millionaires committing suicide due to some issues we count as trivial. Reverse is the case here.

Hunger and extreme poverty has made many people take all kind of drastic decisions. Some has resulted into rubbery, kidnapping, rituals and so many other illegal and inhuman means of making money, just to survive.

For some, they have taken a far worst decision of taking their own lives.

source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/boy-killed-himself-because-no-money-to.htm
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Things are really getting out of hands.. God help us
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Larryfest(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
The situation of the country is pushing people to the other side just like i said earlier on a post getting to 2019 may seem like 100yrs if this hardship persist and bad things will continue happen... May God help us
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by mattmogan88: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
I observd somtin OP..,d evidence dat dis tin is true is nt der, cos i cant see d legs, nd rope is too lose to kill peson

i rest my case
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by thugmansion(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Why are people calling him a coward... He's already dead so leave him be. Talk about insensitivity.
You have no idea what depression can do to a man. Just pray you don't find yourself in a position where you view suicide as an option

Thank you. Please give them some enlightenment which I can bet they lack. They are typing crab from the comfort of their homes while people are out there dying from starvation. They should all pray very hard because as we know " Life is a bitch" and it can flip on you when you least expect.

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by ikombe: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Muyoatlanta:
Please why should a boy marry? RIP
Stupid Question undecided
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by thugmansion(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Why are people calling him a coward... He's already dead so leave him be. Talk about insensitivity.
You have no idea what depression can do to a man. Just pray you don't find yourself in a position where you view suicide as an option

Thank you. Please give them some enlightenment which I can bet they lack. They are typing crap from the comfort of their homes while people are out there dying from starvation. They should all pray very hard because as we know " Life is a Dam" and it can flip on you when you least expect.

Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
How much is the rent bro?

Its alot bro, but thanks for your concern
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
I read alot of idiotic comment on this forum every day and men it is hilarious, it helps me confirm why this country is always stagnant in it affairs and also confirm that people perish for the lack of knowledge. Buhari continue and if you wish to go for a second term I will vote for you. with all the educated illiterates in Nigeria it's no wonder why not many of them know what the definition of recession is and for how long it can persist and and what it takes to get out of it. mind you this economic backwardness started since 2014 ( when the wailers demigod was on power) and we are only feeling it's full effect due to the wailers role model ( avengers) who have decided reduce the amount of the little funds government is managing run the country.
Re: Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family by pippimp(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
trigar12:
This man is lazy and a coward by running away from his responsibilities and leaving his children helpless and in more hardship.

Blaming the government for his incompetence.
I know some people will try to question me. I just spill out what's on my mind

Just pray your buttons are not pushed to the point where you consider it. Everyone is capable of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession / EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos)