Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (10097 Views)

Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / If You Are A 5 Minute Man During $3X , Solution Is Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
With the 5 Minute Shaper whole body trainer, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you will achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, sexy buns and slender legs…all at the same time! Try it, you have nothing to lose besides pounds and inches.

N50,500
N45,000 only with free delivery.

Call 08033023068 to order. Nationwide delivery

Watch this link to see how to use this amazing machine and reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Fitness is not about being better than someone else...it's about being better than you used to be."
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ladies, get your bikinis ready in a few weeks after using this machine. Get rid of your fleshy underarms and build the body you have always dreamed of. Flat toned tummy, firm underarms, sexy bums and slender legs are what you get with this machine after a few weeks of use.

Call 08033023068

Nationwide free delivery.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
The 5 Minute Shaper utilizes the concept of Yoga plank position and sit-up – combining them into a remarkable core building exercise!
This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms.

Call 08033023068 to order.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Sallah celebration.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
From a happy customer:

"The 5 minute shaper is a great equipment. It does really work. I feel it all over my body..."

Jane, Lagos
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
In the midst of these hard times, it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
From another satisfied customer:

"The 5 minute shaper is truly amazing. It starts working almost immediately; you will feel the impact on your body. My husband and I love it"

-Mrs Abiodun, Abuja

You can be the next to testify. Call 08033023068 to place your order today.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
We understand the hustle and bustle around us and how it affects our health adversely. You wake up very early; get caught up in heavy traffic and come back very late at night with little or no time to exercise/work out. Do you know that this repeated occurrence is dangerous to your health? Your goal should be to work hard, stay healthy and alive for your loved ones.

What you need is the 5-minute shaper; with this machine, you will work all your body in less than tea time – yes, in 5 minutes or less a day, you can work all your body (cardio and toning) and be ready for the grinding of the day. Join the growing list of healthy Nigerians who have found succor in this amazing wonder equipment.

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

See how this machine works and read reviews on it.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2016
It's another weekend; let's take time out to relax and most importantly, exercise/workout no matter how little.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
We wish everyone a happy independence anniversary.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning all.

We wish you all a healthy and productive week.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
From another happy customer:

I bought the equipment for my wife and I three weeks ago. I am fascinated at the results I am seeing already. My wife doesn't miss it every morning. It truly works..."

Ben, Lekki I, Lagos

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
I believe that the best buy in public health today must be a combination of regular physical exercise and a healthy diet. -Julie Bishop
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
With the 5 Minute Shaper whole body trainer, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you will achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, sexy buns and slender legs…all at the same time! Try it, you have nothing to lose besides pounds and inches.

N50,500 N45,000 only with free delivery.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
It's not about weight, it's about fitness, and one component of being fit is to have relatively low body fat, because fat is not very efficient, whereas muscle is. -Deborah Bull
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ladies, get your bikinis ready in a few weeks after using this machine. Get rid of your fleshy underarms and build the body you have always dreamed of. Flat toned tummy, firm underarms, sexy bums and slender legs are what you get with this machine after just two weeks of use.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Men, build your abs with this wonderful machine!
Build a lean, chiseled and sexy body when you set the machine on intense professional use.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
These days, nobody has 30 mins – 1hr to work out. With this amazing machine, all you need to spare is just 5 minutes a day and see your body transform to a sexier and healthier you.

N50,500 N45,000 only with free delivery.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
What the customers are saying...

"Excellent quality, works as specified" - Mr Afokwalam, Lagos

Get yours today and see for yourself.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks.
The 5-Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Your daily workouts will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem. - Stone Gossard
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
What the customers are saying:

"...I received the product and have started using it. It really works. Congratulations because you have another order from me; my friend wants one" ---Samuel, Warri, Delta State

Our products sell more through our customers have who have used it and from word of mouth.

Get yours today and see for yourself
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security. ~~~John F. Kennedy
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart. ~~~Gene Tunney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2016
What the users are saying:

"...It works from the first use. I haven't seen any equipment like this before. I think everyone should have this (5-minute shaper) in his/her house"

--- Henry, Iyana Isolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buy Your Double Cell Laptop Batteries For HP Dell Acer Batteries @ Good Price / Zebra ID Card Printers And Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Prime-Link Global Communications [Nairaland] Customer service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.