Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Orphan Emerges Best Graduating Doctor/ Student In IUA , Sudan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Orphan Emerges Best Graduating Doctor/ Student In IUA , Sudan (991 Views)

'Forced Intimacy With Relatives' In South Sudan / Starvation Imminent In Somalia, Yemen,s. Sudan And Nigeria / Mssn Uniben/ubth Congress Of Graduating Students (c.g.s) Project 1437ah/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Orphan Emerges Best Graduating Doctor/ Student In IUA , Sudan by bintalabi(f): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, who lost both parents before she was six , has
emerged the best graduating student of the International University of Africa ,
IUA, Sudan. She had her primary and secondary school education on scholarship ,
thanks to one Alhaja Sekinah Adekola the proprietress of Ad- din International
College, Ibadan .

Islamiyat , who once won the Oyo state essay writing competition on poverty
eradication , had to work for a year after her secondary school education before
she registered for JAMB. She finally got admitted to the University Of Ibadan , to
study medicine , around the same time, she got a scholarship to study Nursing at
IUA.

She had to choose Sudan because it was a scholarship and studying medicine in
Nigeria without a full pocket could be difficult . She , however, ended up
graduating as a doctor because in her primordial year , she had a GPA of
3. 61 /4. 00 , above 3. 50 ( the school highest score then) and the Faculty of
Medicine chose her to be one of her students.
In her speech at the graduation ceremony , she said : “ One certain thing I know
about myself which can ’ t be disputed is that I am a living miracle of Allah . If you
have searched for a proof of miracle but to no avail , look no further as I am here
to testify to miracles of God .

I will always be grateful to Allah , and my parents despite not living long to know
more about them. To my mum and namesake , I know you were proud of me but I
am much more proud and envious of you because you had a beautiful life
crowned and gifted with a daughter that will never let your dream go with the
wind .
I miss you and I wished you were here to witness today . You are blessed mum
and I won ’ t say I love you instead I will say I love my existence for you because
aside Allah and His prophet , the next person I live and exist for is YOU , I shall
live to fulfill all your dreams. I Love you till the end of time, mom . continue to
rest in peace . ”

Lalasticlala mukinah2 Sissle let's celebrate my girl

https://www.informationng.com/2016/09/nigerian-orphan-emerges-best-graduating-doctorstudent-in-iua-sudan.html

Re: Nigerian Orphan Emerges Best Graduating Doctor/ Student In IUA , Sudan by lalasticlala(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Dear Muslims,an Old Letter From Tam David- West / My Experience At The National Eid Praying Ground In Abuja / Going To Soothsayer/witchdoctor In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.