Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria (1613 Views)

GTB In Desperate Move To Stop Customers From Closing Account / Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / MEME BUT Real-those Of You That Complained About Gtb/SOMETHING FOR U HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by eleburu(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Reports from Asia where distributors from Nigeria importing rice have complained about the lack of customers resulting level of the federal government to take control of imported rice. Ministry of commerce of Thailand indicates that rice trade has dropped by almost 23 percent in that first year to sell 3.6 million tons but in the past month, she can sell only 700 tons.
Reports have confirmed that almost all farmers in Asian countries are facing this problem.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/rice-trade-has-drop-thailand-complained.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by izombie(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Way to go anambra. Kudos to obiano.

Lalasti come chop anambra rice for fp.

1 Like

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
To me, this is loss loss to both Nigeria and Thailand.

The Hunger now is unbearable.

Sai Baba you need to act fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by remedick: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
No way.... if it's not from vanguard, or national dailies, this should remain her.
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by trapQ: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh Lord
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by sosanova: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin

Recession
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
To me, this is loss loss to both Nigeria and Thailand.

The Hunger now is unbearable.

Sai Baba you need to act fast.
Not a loss to Nigeria.

Thailand also passed through this our current situation before it became exporter of rice globally.

Gold passes through fire before it becomes valuable ornament.

All great nations passed through our present situation (or even worse than). No short cut to greatness/success!

3 Likes

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by Sunky200: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm!
It's nolonger news that Nigeria is truly diversifying it economy which comes with a huge price & just like the President of Benin(not sure) said sometimes ago that whenever Nigeria sneezes the whole of Africa get cold, but I say not only Africa get cold but whole lot of Countries feeding fat from our mono-economy, laziness, unfavoured policy that kills our local industries etc...

My concerns now is no longer diversification of the economy, as the FG is doing what is required it that aspect, but we the masses, especially the youths.
We seems not to recognize the golden opportunity presented to us, all we've allowed ourselves to see is mere politics & its propaganda. I could remember some years ago when we discussed the background of the present billionaire in the country, 80% of them are born in a decade range, a time like this when the country was in need.
I dare say that d few that see & seized this hard moment of Nigeria history will bcome d few responsible leaders & billionaires of tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
I got your point bro but hunger is bad.

PassingShot:

Not a loss to Nigeria.

Thailand also passed through this our current situation before it became exporter of rice globally.

Gold passes through fire before it becomes valuable ornament.

All great nations passed through our present situation (or even worse than). No short cut to greatness/success!
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Make una come open rice factory for naija and stop complaining, our people non get job yet we were providing jobs for una from here. NON BE Say we non get land to produce rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
I got your point bro but hunger is bad.

I know grin grin grin

Once he gets the emergency power to tackle the economy, we should expect things to change.

Hunger dey waya you? cool cool
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I hope Baba get the emergency power soon oooooo.

PassingShot:

I know grin grin grin

Once he gets the emergency power to tackle the economy, we should expect things to change.

Hunger dey waya you? cool cool
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Once he gets the emergency power to tackle the economy, we should expect things to change."

He needs emergency powers to send EFCC to pursue all trade payments made across atlantic...for repatriation grin grin grin

Nonsense government cheesy
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
madridguy:
I hope Baba get the emergency power soon oooooo.

Even if he doesn't get it, he MUST look for ways to end the recession. There must be other way(s) other than the emergency power.

You no answer my question. cool
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by Izonpikin: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
"Once he gets the emergency power to tackle the economy, we should expect things to change."

He needs emergency powers to send EFCC to pursue all trade payments made across atlantic...for repatriation grin grin grin

Nonsense government cheesy
oboY you don woski pass us sef ooo.. cheesy
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by Izonpikin: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
We have no reason as a country to complain about rice..nigeria is so pathetic..i remember the once largest rice farm in west Africa was right in my mother's village in bayelsa..but what's of it now??..nada..our leaders are all of full of shiiiit....
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Better. You wanna top my account?
Am not hungry but my wallet is draining seriously. Now ileya is coming don't know if price of commodity will go up again. I hope Baba act fast before person go bankruptcy.

PassingShot:

Even if he doesn't get it, he MUST look for ways to end the recession. There must be other way(s) other than the emergency power.

Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by 989900: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
PassingShot:

I don't trust those 'sinators' and 'dishonourables', Bubu needs to use veto in this case if any of the houses come up with their usual shenanigans -- this an economic emergency -- actually an economic state of war!

He either uses his veto power to get those done for the people now, or the people will use their vote power to veto him out -- this is war!

About Thailand's drop in sales from their Nigerian customers, dem never 'halla'.
Re: Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keep thinking why these people have not come to set up farms in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How To Startup An Online Store And Grow It Big / Dalecoin Has Been Listed On Decentex.com Exchange / Advert Spaces For Sale On Vickglobal..com.- By Ugochukwu Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.