Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo (557 Views)

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
I saw this on facebook::::
Emelogu Favour > ‎Amanda Chisom
From my inbox::::::
My name is Oluwafemi, what I am about to tell you is crystal real and is not lies and I confirm to you is not lies which the Lord reveal to me on 31/08/2016 when I was in my sleep. I saw in my sleep that Nigerians gather in the few, few numbers lamenting and I asked them what is going on and I was told that the vice-president of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is dead. That he died of fire accident. And the Lots reveal it to me in the dream i.e dream within dream where I saw the Vice-President was burning in fire which source I did not know how it happen but a man was with him who was speaking grammar, I sensed the man is a Doctor of the book and he pull his own cloth to put off the fire burning the V.P but could not succeed. (I later learnt the man too was admitted to hospital for severe burnt but did not die in my first dream). Immediately, the Vice President was consume by fire, I saw the President Buhari coming out to announce another Vice president, who happens to be a Northerner, whose name he announced as Issa Yuguda (a former governor of Kaduna if I still remember). In my dream, I wonder why the President would announce a Northerner as his vice, but I doubt if the newly supposed VP is a Christian. After the announcement, in my dream I saw the President with another long list and he read from it declaring Nigeria as a Muslim nation. Immediately, I came out of the Ask Rock or whatever the place was and I saw more youth trouping out especially youth from Niger Delta to protest the declaration of Nigeria as a Moslem nation and all through this dream darkness was everywhere. This is all that I saw in the dream. I tell you the truth. I will not want to tell you the interpretation as it is clear. I woke up with great fear in my heart and the desire that we should pray for the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, although I as a person does not like him politically speaking. Osinbajo represents one of the largest christian denominations in Nigeria and in the Nigerian politics and of he is erased we as christian shall have ourselves to blame as there very few christian in this present govt. Pls pass this to your Pastors, your church's prayer band and Christian in general, if possible let's pray for the peace and stability of christianity in Nigeria and Nigeria herself and to terminate the Moslem/Northern agenda for Nigeria. Once again,I affirm telling the truth base on the dream I saw. May God judge me good or bad if I lied to you. It was impressed in my heart that I spread this information to you all for wide coverage. Pls post it to other groups particularly Christian group you belong to. God bless you.
Re: Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo by wahles(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
And GOD would indeed judge u#
Re: Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo by simplex2: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Have you heard of celebral malaria?

That sh'it messes with your head mehn!
Re: Lets All Arise And Pray For Our Vice President.. Osinbajo by Ken4Christ: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
It was the President himself I saw was shot dead a few months ago. The Islamization of Nigeria is a top priority in Buhari's mind. His body language confrims it. For your information, the fulani terrorist have already been dispatched to communities and they disguise as shoe makers and hawkers. They come to study the community and after a while disappear. It might take months before they strike but they carefully plan their attacks. So wake up.

(1) (Reply)

Even The Bible Warned Us About APC, But We Obviously Don't Read It (pic) / Christians, Who Is Jesus To You? / Is The 'garden Of Eden' A Myth???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.