Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? (4684 Views)

Unilorin Admission List,did U Find Your Name? / Unilorin Admission list: Did You Find Your Name?. / Unilorin Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by deolu2000(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
The much anticipated unilorin admission list has just been released,you all should go and check for your names and give your testimonies in here,because a friend of mine that scored 66% for bus admin,found his name on the list.wishing you all best of luck and see you all at PS(UNILORIN PERMANT SITE)

The Admission List Is Here
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by pimpimpim: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2009
ALL THE BEST.!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by fosbiggy(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2009
Did not find mine, this is against the backdrop that I scored 75 percent. Unfortuantely I chose the school as second choice. Congrat to all those of you who found your names
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by thoshen: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2009
i had 226 & 69% respectively 4 ume & post-ume and i didn't c my name,anywy i knw dat my faith is wrking it isn't over yet.CONGRATULATION FOR THOSE NAMES ON PROVISIONAL LIST.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by adebayo201: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
I nid 2 inform my frends abt diz.
For dos dat didnt see their names: I AM SORRY FOR THAT. Yl dos dat their name is written i wish u WHAT EVER U WISH URSELF grin
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by Afolabis(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2009
My name is on d list,but I wasn't given d course of my choice,they gave educational technology instead of electrical engineering.
I scored 206 in JAMB & 66% in post ume.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by luvola(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2009
u score 76percent,yet dey didn't admit u. what a delude sch. if it lasu ,if a non indigen score 60% or indigen of lag sch at least 50% ,yur name wil b on d 1st list, even d devil cant remove yur name once u score 60%,u hav guarantee admision into any dept in lasu except medicine dat u need at least 70% if u are non indigen. GOD wil giv u yur adm @ dose who didn't der name
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by oladayo042: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2009
I scored 229 & 79% for Ume and Post Ume respectively.I find my name on the list i am given my first choice course (Economics). I thank God
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by wakdgenius: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2009
Gyz I found my name but I was not given d course I applied 4 -B.Sc Accounting instead of LL.B Common or Combined Law,somebody HELP!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by hardeytutu: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2009
guys pls pray for me, did well in my post ume yet my name is not on the list embarassed
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by jaidy: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
guys how can i download d admission screening form n when is d closing date 4 registration
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by W3xy1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
yes i also found my name, akinlabi paul olawumi bsc microbiology, victory at last
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by W3xy1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
my problem now is how to download the screening form. lmao
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by funcy: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
My girl friend name(DP) is out am happy with her.Mech engr.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by lambalamb(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
I FOUND MY NAME, 200 LEVEL MATHEMATICS, AND NOW I MUST CONFESS THAT I AM THE MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE EARTH RIGHT NOW! AFTER SO MUCH HOPE AND ANXIETY, I CANT BELIEVE IT! I HAD 53% IN THE POST UME AND 5PTS IN THE IJMB A LEVEL. OH! AM SO HAPPY. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, IF U BELIEVE SAY AMEN!

I LOVE JESUS
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by homosapien(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
hello everyone i too found my name.thanks to baba God
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by jideaffo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Haydetutu, do not depress yourself about the admission list. I think ur scores is good enough and u need 2 believe dt it is not over until it is over. They might paste another batch.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by jolayemis(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
pls help me out i don't know how to check the list,i download the list but its didn't know
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by moreshow(m): 2:42am On Oct 07, 2009
I have never, am not surprise and will never be surprised about what ever UNILORIN comes up with. Its there way of forging ahead atleast to up hold the claim of being the 1st in Nigeria lol.

Imagine ma fwend has 276 in UME and 82% in POSTUME (na indigene O), yet no admission. CAN ANY ONE BEAT DAT
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by spik007: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2009
Wondafl am hapi 4 u al, am sory hardetutu,ar u a non indigene, dit u tak it as ur 1st choice, i nid sum1 who cn xplain ilorin admissn,hw cn sum1 score 75 witout even being considered,
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by Hasmos(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
I DID NOT SEE MY NAME. AM AN INDIGINE I SCORE 239 IN MY JAMB AND 50% IN MY POST JAMB. PLS ARE THEY GOING TO POST ANOTHER LIST OR IS THERE ANY SUPPLEMENTARY LIST?
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by lambalamb(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
plz can anyone tell me what unilorin school fees is for the freshers?
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by perfect08(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Hi, my name was on the list too. I couldn,t believe it because i applied for DE and score 72% in the post jamb. I picked it as the second choice. I am so happy. I pray they release a supplementary list so that others will have the opportunity to share in this glorious moment.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by aremzyolly(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
I DONT THINK THE LINK FOR FRESHERS TO DO THEIR ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR NOW, ANYONE WITH THE LATEST NEWS ON HOW TO PROCEED REGISTRATION SHOULD PLEASE PASTE THE LINK ON HERE.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by aremzyolly(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
CENTER FOR SCREENING OUT ,

Designated Venues for Screening of FRESHERS

Faculty Venue

(1) Faculty of Law Amphi Theatre
Faculty of Comm. & Information Sciences Block 10

(2) Faculty of Arts Education Lecture Theatre
Faculty of Education

(3) Faculty of Agriculture Engineering Lecture Theatre
Faculty of Engineering & Technology

(4) Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (LT 1) - Lecture Theatre 1
Faculty of Clinical Sciences

(5) Faculty of Business & Social Sciences - BSS Lecture Theatre

(6) Faculty of Science - Science Lecture Theatre
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by hardeytutu: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2009
i hope my name comes out with the second list, Civil Engineering applicant
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by vicky89: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2009
WAO!,i av been admmited in2 200L to study chemical engineering as a DE applicant.To God b the glory!my name can b found in numb 789.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by oladayo042: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2009
lamba lamb:

plz can anyone tell me what unilorin school fees is for the freshers?

Senate, at its 193rd Special meeting held on 20th June, 2008, considered and approved new charges payable by fresh students, with effect from the 2008/2009 academic session as follows:

TABLE 1: RECOMMENDATIONS ON NEW CHARGES PAYABLE

BY FRESH STUDENTS
S/N Type of Fee Fresh Students
New Rate (₦)
1 Tuition Free
2 Registration 3,000
*3 Endowment Fund (once) 2,500
*4 Caution Deposit (Refundable) 1,000
5 Identity Card 500
6 Students Handbook 300
7 Sports 1,000
8 Medical Referral 200
9 Medical Examination 2,500
10 Medical Services 750
11 Academic Programme 1,000
12 Matriculation 1,000
13 Acceptance 3,500
14 Certificate Verification 3,500
15 Utilities 3,000
TOTAL 23,750

NB. Not including faculty charges
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by burrytee(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
i still can believe d list is out.i applied for direct entry wt 70% in post jamb bt cn locate my name on d list.is there still possblity in d second list?when is d secnd list coming out.please somone reply.i applied for mec engr
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by Littley(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2009
pls help me ooo. I did not seen my name on the list, I congratulate those who having being saw their names. and pls pray for us ooo.
Re: UNILORIN Admission List: Did You Find Your Name? by DEWISE01(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
thank God i found my name on the list with 75% in post ume, see you @ P.S

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Polytechnic Rector Denies Constructing Pedestrian Bridge / GIRNE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY NORTH CYPRUS OFFICIAL THREAD / The Secret Behind The "Miraculous Water Tree In FUTO"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.