Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter (1005 Views)

Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by akelicious(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dangote may appear on Reekadobank new video
See more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/see-reekadobank-message-to-alinko.html?m=1

Re: See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by chocolateme(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is that suppused to be an official letter of appeal for financial assistance because i don't see Dangote twerking in his video soon ..

Make una no vex or misunderstand me.

2 Likes

Re: See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by Buzzboy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Boy, better wake up from your dreams and continue singing your wack songs if you dont want don baba to flog you...
Re: See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by mhizAnnie(f): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Is that suppused to be an official letter of appeal for financial assistance because i don't see Dangote twerking in his video soon ..

Make una no vex or misunderstand me.

Exactly!!! This is not the best approach if u truly want him to even give you an audience
Re: See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by djPyper: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
children of nowadays no respect for elders, have you seen bill gates dabbing in any of tyga's videos? or warren buffet in drake's video? then u want baba dangote to come and be dancing alingo to your pangolo track, the thunder that will fire you is already targeting your location on google maps.

1 Like

Re: See Reekadobank Message To Alinko Dangote Via Twitter by cruzita(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
make una no chop am raw na ,he just want to use dangote to sell his music

but reekado u no get respect o

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Truly Wealth: Last Picture Of Steve Jobs While Alive / Beautiful Photos Of Rita Dominic / Ex-beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Delivers Baby Girl In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.