Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter (1537 Views)

My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups / Amazing Rottweiler Pups @ Affordable Prices / Check Out These Amazing Rottweiler Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by egorov(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
This beautiful rottweiler is expecting her second litter in the next two-three days. She is a 1.7yr old dog from wonderful parents. She had her first litter in January, and now she will whelp anytime soon. We thank God for the journey so far....Chloe has been a fantastic dog ever since her purchase. She's active, attentive, energetic, alert and highly intelligent. She know what you want or expect from her by merely looking at your eyes.

Below are some of her pictures...
1. First litter
The first litter came when she was exactly 1year and a month old. The father was Rex of House of knights. They were four, a male and a female. The small litter was due to her young age in our opinion....and the mating was wrongfully calculated due to some errors on our part.

2. The second mating
The second mating started on 8th July, 2016. The stud used was a Serbian rottweiler named bounty. He's huge, the size alone and the energy are enough to convince anyone. He has fathered close to 70puppies which came out well. In fact I still have about four of his litter for sale.

3. The expectant mother, Chloe.

4. More pics of Chloe.

We pray God give us joy on this.

Phronesis security and service dogs, Ibadan.
07060661172, 08066030632.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by egorov(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
1. The father
2. Pup from his litter at five weeks old
3. Chloe

Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by egorov(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2016
And finally, at about 1.30am Chloe dropped her first puppy which was a female, big head, large paws and very stubborn. It all went like that till 6.30 am when she dropped her final puupy of the cycle....which was a male. We thank God for His care and mercy. They were seven in total. 4females and three males

1 Like

Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by chidifyn(f): 4:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by egorov(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2016
chidifyn:
Congratulations
thanks. God bless
Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by miremoses(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Congrats bruv,im always happy when i hear/see such (good) news.will mate mine by next week tho.
Re: Amazing Rottweiler Expecting Her Second Litter by egorov(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
miremoses:
Congrats bruv,im always happy when i hear/see such (good) news.will mate mine by next week tho.
thanks bro. All d best

(1) (Reply)

Africa Gray Parrot / Diary Of My Boy STRIKER / Adult Male Caucasian Shepherd For Sale And Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.