Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? (702 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by MyParadise(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
[size=14pt]Hello Members!

I am an NYSC Corp member, and I wish to apply for a loan with with either Bank of Nigeria or Heritage Bank. But, my problem now is I need business idea wish could be profitable in this economic melt down.

You would say I wish to start a business without any business idea. Actually, I wanted to open Business Center but due to the some factors, I have decided to seek for business ideas from you guys.

I know it is not good to start a business with a loan. But, I want to give it a try with all my best.

I really need you comments please. And no insult needed.

Thanks[/size]
Re: Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by Nicogen4us(f): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
MyParadise:
[size=14pt]Hello Members!

I am an NYSC Corp member, and I wish to apply for a loan with with either Bank of Nigeria or Heritage Bank. But, my problem now is I need business idea wish could be profitable in this economic melt down.

You would say I wish to start a business without any business idea. Actually, I wanted to open Business Center but due to the some factors, I have decided to seek for business ideas from you guys.

I know it is not good to start a business with a loan. But, I want to give it a try with all my best.

I really need you comments please. And no insult needed.

Thanks[/size]
if you love agriculture (Agro allied) but you have to prepare yourself for the job due to the fact that it is bank loan.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by paezeamama: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2016
My dear.. Am a corper 2 passing out next month..and also applied for heritage bank loan gone for training and waiting for a loan of 2 million now. Now to your ...no body will give u a biz idea.. cos u will b required to submit a detailed biz plan...meaning heritage bank expect you to must understand d biz very very well..but just need loan to kick start or expand..so stop looking 4 idea s it won't help wen writing a biz plan...go4 d biz u understand...small hint... Heritage bank..consider. Agriculture and Ict based biz a lot.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by mumtobe: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
paezeamama:
My dear.. Am a corper 2 passing out next month..and also applied for heritage bank loan gone for training and waiting for a loan of 2 million now. Now to your ...no body will give u a biz idea.. cos u will b required to submit a detailed biz plan...meaning heritage bank expect you to must understand d biz very very well..but just need loan to kick start or expand..so stop looking 4 idea s it won't help wen writing a biz plan...go4 d biz u understand...small hint... Heritage bank..consider. Agriculture and Ict based biz a lot.

What's d interest rate like and how would u re-pay? Is it monthly?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by bemagnify: 3:50am On Sep 07, 2016
paezeamama:
bro afa... Any info about the disbursement of the loan... The year da end.... O
Re: Which Business Can I Start With A Bank Loan? by chikeorji123(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
there is business to do.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Reap Money During Recessions. / Make Over 400% ROI Dollars Weekly,EXPORTING Food Items to the US,UK,EUROPE! / Ultimate Cycler Is Back: Let's Discuss Your Fears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.