Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Netdoctor: Penis Bumps – Common Circumstances That Mimic Stds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Netdoctor: Penis Bumps – Common Circumstances That Mimic Stds (5663 Views)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netdoctor: Penis Bumps – Common Circumstances That Mimic Stds by odion: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Very little can cause more alarm in a man than discovering a lump or bump on his penis or scrotum. The first thought on his mind may be that he is suffering from a sexually transmitted disease (STD). While an unusual bump may indicate something more serious, it is also possible that a bump is just a bump.

In addition to conducting regular self-exams of the genital area to monitor changes, it is important for men to exercise proper penis treatment and seek medical attention when issues are present.. There are some circumstances when a bump is harmless and requires no treatment, so if the symptoms described below sensible familiar, a sigh of relief may be in order. However, just like any health issue that appears out of the common, when in doubt, take a look. If suspicious lumps and bumps appear in an individual who has involved in unprotected sex, altered sexual partners, engaged in intercourse with a spouse who has been recently exposed to an A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE, or is experiencing severe pain with their condition, all signs suggest they be examined by their MD right away. Always err on the side of caution, as it is far better to have the doctor rule out a bump as harmless, than to not receive treatment when it is needed.

When penis bumps are harmless

There are lots of conditions of the male Instruments which are flawlessly normal, and can affect nearly any man, sexually active or not. Paying attention to the size, color, and shape of the lump can help determine if it is cause for concern or not.

READ FULL POST
http://netdoctor.ng/penis-bumps-common-circumstances-that-mimic-stds/

Re: Netdoctor: Penis Bumps – Common Circumstances That Mimic Stds by Unwantedgye: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello please i need help��this lumps is scratching
Me ,what drug can i use

Re: Netdoctor: Penis Bumps – Common Circumstances That Mimic Stds by umerah1996: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you're in Lagos, visit Centre for Population Health, Yaba. If you're in another state, you can try googling sexual diseases treatment centers in your state. Hopefully, you'll find ones that are discreet and helpful.

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Neolife’s Supplements For Fibroid Treatments / COVID-19 Update For April 1 2021 In Nigeria / A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.