Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread (740 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by olanreyman(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hey note 3 users out there. Let's share information about custom rom that is best for our device. It's rumored that the note 3 will not receive the marshmallow update. However we don't need to be sad over this as there are lots of custom roms out there that can help us upgrade the device with even better performance. Pls let's share info as am already getting tired with the lollipop 5.0 stock rom on my phone
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by Mattex001(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
olanreyman:
Hey note 3 users out there. Let's share information about custom rom that is best for our device. It's rumored that the note 3 will not receive the marshmallow update. However we don't need to be sad over this as there are lots of custom roms out there that can help us upgrade the device with even better performance. Pls let's share info as am already getting tired with the lollipop 5.0 stock rom on my phone

You should check XDA forum resurrection remix has one of the best Note 5 port on note 3.

I flashed my note 3 2 months ago to 5.0.1 it's a custom ROM by space x, I planned to flash resurrection remix soon but I need to do a backup first, although rumour has it that it's one of the most stable ROM out there and comes with virtually all note 5 features.
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by dayveed1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks for the info.. My note 3 stopped reading my memory card I think the memory card slot is damaged please is there any way I can port a new rom on it without flashing zip from SD card.... I need help and guidelines please anyone
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by olanreyman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mattex001:

You should check XDA forum resurrection remix has one of the best Note 5 port on note 3.

I flashed my note 3 2 months ago to 5.0.1 it's a custom ROM by space x, I planned to flash resurrection remix soon but I need to do a backup first, although rumour has it that it's one of the most stable ROM out there and comes with virtually all note 5 features.
also heard about the resurrection remix... But i really want to confirm if it's stable and most importantly, has a good battery life.
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by olanreyman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
dayveed1:
Thanks for the info.. My note 3 stopped reading my memory card I think the memory card slot is damaged please is there any way I can port a new rom on it without flashing zip from SD card.... I need help and guidelines please anyone
Did you want to change rom to solve the SD card problem or you think it's the hardware's fault?
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by dayveed1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
olanreyman:

Did you want to change rom to solve the SD card problem or you think it's the hardware's fault?
no bro I want to change rom because this current rom is getting boring already.. I don't really care about the SD card slot.... So my question is it possible to flash a new from without the use of an SD card.
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by Mattex001(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
dayveed1:
no bro I want to change rom because this current rom is getting boring already.. I don't really care about the SD card slot.... So my question is it possible to flash a new from without the use of an SD card.

I think you can flash a custom ROM using Flashify, even without having any custom recovery.

U don't necessarily need to put the file on ur SD card
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by dayveed1(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Mattex001:

I think you can flash a custom ROM using Flashify, even without having any custom recovery.

U don't necessarily need to put the file on ur SD card
wow thanks bro.
Re: Samsung Note 3 Custom Rom Discussion Thread by shayubobo: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello dudes...... Can anyone tell me how to root my note 3 running lollipop without pc?? Av tried kingroot and others with no avail.... ... Please help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Is Launching The Phantom 6 And Phantom 6 Plus @3PM Today / 11 Android Phone Specifications To Check Before Buying It / Breaking News: Fifa 17 Mobile Is Available For Download.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.