Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (35989 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by naijacentric(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
We will all die for sometin i hail u soldier for showin ur loyallty may God bless u n ur famiily SALUTE!!!
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
damon232:
Perfect. No normal person will even think of it, much more openly saying he will die for this country. One can only think of dying when such country is equally managed. When there is no oppression. When there is no disregard for people of other regions, infact the president of such country is normal upstairs, fairly educated, senseable,carrying correct brain region. When such president body look will not look like that of Bihari with broom legs and very dry palm etc.
Damn. I am finished. I know I will be banned, but afterall apc started this game of abussing president.
Please Suen, forgive me for this time. Do not ban me. Na vexation make me dey finish Buhari. The hardship is on me seriously.

Your last sentence just weak me, kpele! But you voted Buhari na..abi?
It's funny how people are complaining so early, but this na just genesis na..wetin una go do when we reach Malachi?
#SaiBaba2023

1 Like

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by FTBOY: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
i love nigeria so much i can represent her in sex marathon. kiss kiss
please remind me to enroll when it's time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by onatisi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
donhils:
On a deeper thought, how would you regret when you're already dead.
At the point of giving up his ghost ,he will realize how stupid it was to die for Nigeria when he hears the pains and neglect his loved ones will go through.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Xculanta:
Dead man knw dey regret oh..

No mind am.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by MissingBudget: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't think dead people have the ability to regret. undecided But die first let's see.grin
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by blacknumbia123(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dying for a country like Nigeria is just a waste of life. It's better to die for the love you have for your pussy cat than to die for this country. If you die, the your remaining salary na your oga go chop am.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
StephanieLuv:
Even our dead politicians in there graves won't even say such grin grin grin

RIP Dude

We will come to your burial and appreciate the 7 gun salute and the so called Nigerian Government and people will forget you.

I will not die for Nigeria, i repeat will not die for Nigeria.

to pay gratuity to em family sef na war
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by 0lushola(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
So_long brother!!!!!!!! BROTHERS IN ARMY..... Salutee to the FLAG!

1 Like

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
if you live in the barracks after you die they will first of all evacuate ur family and allocate your flat to someone else.

soldier go soldier come

to pay gratuity to your family

hmmmm e go be like the second coming of Mohammed
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by kelechi17(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
lord in heaven ..I pray dat it is you who is handling Nigeria
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by StephanieLuv(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
nunogomez:

to pay gratuity to em family sef na war

grin grin grin grin You nailed it.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by damon232: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
DDeliverer:

Your last sentence just weak me, kpele! But you voted Buhari na..abi?
It's funny how people are complaining so early, but this na just genesis na..wetin una go do when we reach Malachi?
#SaiBaba2023
Am sure we have gone pass Genesis. This na hin second year going. So it is longer Genesis. But Malachi means deceiver in my tribe. How did you come about choosen Malachi as example?
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Jcan: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
my brother died serving and defending this country from bh. God ll keep u alive for ur family.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by ShootToKill: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sabo habu is hausa/fulani muslim ready to die because a fulani muslim (his brother) is in power and nothing more. He believes it is the will of Allah to die for the Islamo-fascist government of Buhari the feudal fascist.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Krismart(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
RIP in advance bro
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by xerxes456(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
StephanieLuv:

RIP Dude

We will come to your burial and appreciate the 7 gun salute and the so called Nigerian Government and people will forget you.

so wot will you die for?
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Wiseworthwords: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Great, may almighty guide you and give you courage to protect our country. Surely the one who die during protection of his family and country againsts wicked torrorists won't go astray. I really salute you bro
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by nowpresence(f): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
I won't regret because you will be dead and dead people don't have the ability to regret.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by 2ruink(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
That guy might be a member of the boko family. u can't deceive us. There are more book boys in Tue army than in Sambisa forest. And I keep saying it, an average Hausa man is a terrorist
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by teoiyalla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
yea rite even his commanding officer wouldn't want 2 die 4 naija becos him dey enjoy wella na..those Junior officers way no knw waitin dey sup...oyo 9 him dey talk...make die nw... more blassin 4 cows..
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by jaafree: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
And when will you have time to regret after he dies
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by horrmorr(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
I love this job but cnt do it #irepnigeriasoldier
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Jailerrr(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sharon6:
Bless you brother. I pray you shall not die but live to declare the glory of the Lord.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by yjgm(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
StephanieLuv:

RIP Dude
Coward

Coward

1 Like

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
yemonade:
oshey

Put the price here, no dey disturb yourself.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by ensamy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
When an American soldier die serving his country so much benefits come to his nxt of kin, my worry is what are the benefit of our fallen soldiers and heros.
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by danypst: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
easier said than done...
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
People saying they will only die for Nigeria when it gets better forget that all of us are responsible for making Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by danypst: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
easier said than done... Make them no pay u salary now ur statement go change
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by josephmbonu: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
common soldier!
Re: Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' by Oilwell(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
The worst thing way go happen to a man na to die for this country called Nigeria.
when you get to heaven, angels go flog craze commot for your head.
they go ask you why u no go die for counteries like US, Japan, UAE, isreal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.