Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? (877 Views)

Very Interesting! Sug President Appoints Special Assistants / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? by qleap2all(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please a friend sent in this from Qatar for advice. My name is Mr. Adesuwa Abati, a cousin to Dr. Reuben Abati, the former Senior Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR, of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray this letter meets you in good health. I was directed to contact you by Dr. Abati confidentially see deeded,,, ,,, wthis letter. As you may know ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lost the last year election concluded on March 28, 2015 presidential election to President Muhammadu Buhari. Since the loss of the election to the opposition APC candidate President Muhammadu Buhari and the inauguration of his regime, there has been persistent persecution and witch hunting of the ex-president and his former ministers, aids and close family members by the current administration of President Buhari to the extent that individuals are thrown into detention without proper investigation .There is also an ongoing probe of all sectors of the economy including the alleged controversial missing $20billionUSD Nigerian National Petroleum Corpo As a result of this development, Dr. Abati had instructed me to seek your partnership in a confidential assets exchange, which ex-President Jonathan mandated him to transfer out of Nigeria prior to the election. The possibility exist that the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari might probe him since his former ministers are already under intense scrutiny .Should that eventually happen ,then part of the said funds will be used to prosecute the legal battle and other expenses, which may occur during such prosecution, while the rest amount will be invested into lucrative businesses in your country as our partner .From the ongoing persecution and witch hunting of former ministers ,it is certain that sooner than later the searchlight would be beam on ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. Hence, our goal is to be prepared. Consequently the total sum of $35million USD cash has been deposited with a security firm here in Accra Ghana under a special arrangement.
Re: Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? by dionma: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
SCAM SCAM
Re: Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? by qleap2all(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
dionma:

SCAM SCAM

My exact response to him, but the guy says they talked on phone and seems it's real. Just to confirm my suspicious. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dr Abati Appoints Special Agent To Invest $35m Outside Nigeria? by chigoizie7(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Choi, boys are not smiling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What The South-east Needs Is Economic, Not Political Bia.fra –aguleri / Patience Jonathan Writes Efcc Chairman, Says $31.4m Was For Her Medical Bills.. / Mrs Ize-iyamu’s Convoy Attacked In Iyamho (oshiomiole's Village)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.