Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,516 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Webmasters - How Would You Respond To The Following From Your Client? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters - How Would You Respond To The Following From Your Client? (424 Views)

Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? / Webmasters How Can I Pay For Domain Name Without Paypal Or Credit Card? / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters - How Would You Respond To The Following From Your Client? by FEGEITOK: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
After I have finished designing two websites for my client.

He told me that his current web host is messing up.

And then he asked me via a call which web host do I use?

Later he followed up with an email in the following words:

"Please what is the full name of the company you use for web hosting and how much they charge to provide the best service for both of our websites?

What of xxxhost have you used them before?"

Please advice me!
Re: Webmasters - How Would You Respond To The Following From Your Client? by Donald3d(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tell him na,except u are hiding something,this is the reason why i always state in clear terms to my clients the hosting would use for them,incase their budget does not cut that of better hosting plans.
Re: Webmasters - How Would You Respond To The Following From Your Client? by prodigymichaels: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
get quality webhost for free at www.000webhost.com/923366.html
it very good you should try it...you might have even heard of it

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Mouse Right Click In Blogger Blog / Please Help Me !!! / Best Naija Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.