Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap (30920 Views)

Breaking News - Nigerian Army Invades Bayelsa In Search Of Nnamdi Kanu / Apc Bayelsa In A Serious Gun Battle / Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by muller101(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
IVORY2009:
I babu oooo shocked shocked

May their souls rest in peace, the Navy would have been sent to those terrain, instead of soldiers, who are probably trained to fight on dry lands, those militants were born and raised in the creeks, dey are use to water all their lifes, it will be difficult to go face-face battle with them in their territory, except air raid!
air raid? Are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
muller101:
air raid? Are u ok?

What other option do you want?
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by muller101(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

What other option do you want?
dialogue.

2 Likes

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by joinnow: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
They should change their coded name joor. How come crocodile smile soldier no fit swim. They should learn from navy seal. One requirement is u can swim none stop for 1,000 m.
Screening Test and ends with a more demanding Physical Screening Test, one that includes a timed four-mile run and a timed 1,000-meter swim
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by IVORY2009(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
muller101:
dialogue.

Dialogue not working @ the moment, military pushed to the wall, and Nigeria loosing lots of revenue......
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Deepfreezer(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
R.I.P Crocodile has eaten them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by caprock(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigerian army dey train amphibiously for swimming pool. they is a difference between swimming pool and river.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by DedeNkem: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's shameful that Nigerian military is the only in the world that doesn't do swim training.

A very incompetent military!
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by discusant: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
IVORY2009:

Dialogue not working @ the moment, military pushed to the wall, and Nigeria loosing lots of revenue......

Which military pushed to the wall?

Only the heartless Janjaweeed section of the military would agree to fight and kill in Niger delta raped for fifty years by Nigeria and laid desolate by pollution.

The richest countries in the world have no minerals for export.

2 Likes

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Water2015: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
RIP to the gallant soldiers who lost their lifes in today's incidence.I was at the brass jetty waiting for our boat to ogbia when the incidence happened.Thank God for the immediate intervention of the local boat drivers present at the jetty who responded swiftly to rescued the drowned soldiers.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by shammah1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Don't forget that their master who sent them there is an army general.
tdayof:
I find this hard to believe . Soldiers under the amphibious arm of the Nigerian army should definitely be good at swimming and moreover the Nigerian Navy should take over riverine patrol if the army can't keep up with it. The navy is capable of operating both on water and sea.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by tdayof(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ahmeduana:

ON WATER AND SEA!!! WHAT THE FORK
corrected my self man... Water and land.. undecided
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2016
they simply had evil intentions. the land is against buhari's acts.
learn from abacha's woes of fighting Niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by TMANO: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2016
RIP, army patrolling on water. when we have navy. what a waste.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by tit(f): 1:55am On Sep 06, 2016
RIP!
Operation Corokodie Eat
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Nice365: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Every Soldier should be a trained swimmer, and always be updated in the exercise.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Greenback: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:
but op this news was taken from sahara reporters.I read it earlier there I wonder when you copied it to your blog

@story
its a sad one though for young men to die leaving their families but each time I remember how these same soldiers massacred innocent men and women in Onitsha last may,i lose all sympathy for them.The truth is that more than 50% of our soldies are monsters only good at harassing and killing innocent civillians only to chicken out when faced with boko haram insurgents or niger-delta militants
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Greenback: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2016
OFURASHAN KWUOKUODILE SMILE..

This is only the beginning,the people of niger delta deserve what they are agitating for.

1 Like

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by fullz: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2016
God rest their souls.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by OFFICIAL336: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Olukat:
Crocodile have started smiling wink wink wink wink

So this is what they actually meant. For long, I av been trying to understand the meaning and inspiration behind Crocodile smile.

Thanks for making me understand.

So they intend to make the creek animals smile by feeding them the dead bodies of Avengers. This is not fair. Why single the Avengers, why not also the Herdsmen who had killed more than the Avengers. Or is oil now more important than human life. Sincerely, I don't know Nigerian state is this wicked. Avengers and those fulani cows are both threat to our National security, but why the military decides to feed one to crocodile and pampers the other is what I don't understand.

I used to think Op Crocodile Smile is a military drilling exercise and show of force for the larger Op Delta Safe. I even supported the OP, bragging that the Avengers can't stand the wrath of our almighty Navy, the best in Africa. I supported the whole op, and even convinced few, thinking the show of force was intended to psychological defeat the Avengers into negotiations with the Nigerian State and according to her terms. I don't even know there is a hidden motive. Thanks for opening my eyes.

God is in Heaven watching us all. The Avengers, the herdsmen, the FG and even the crocodiles.

I don't blame the military.

1 Like

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by onatisi(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Who has been dialoguing?
So u dialogue with some one and at the same time continue raping his wife and dughters and u expect the man to be shouting sai Baba
Let the army start the offensive and see who will suffer it most. The present hunger nationwide now will be a cartoon to what will happen next

1 Like

Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by Carter4luv(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2016
nigeria army no longer av gud training, cuz of dis bullshit boko haram and millitants in d country. nigeria army i knw always gud on ground fight even at d river side in terms of swimming dey are good. but now i dont understand d training gving to dem, is it jxt to put dem to shoot and protect lives on land, wat bout nw dey fighting d militants. d fg shuld gv dem d best cuz dey are the number one priority of d country. #born of an ex soldier....#RIP GALLANTS SOLDIERS
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by BiafraIShere(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2016
ndcide:
Buhari killed them.
And he is about to kill many more! Anybody who knows the geography of the ND will know that Nigerian soldiers in the ND are like sitting ducks, uncountable number of rivers with dense mangroove on both sides are a perfect environment for ambush/guerilla attacks, a simple snipper shot or even group attack would torpedo boats & record massive casualties!!! The dullard should be called to order before its too late.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by mindtricks: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap by handsomety(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
tdayof:
I find this hard to believe . Soldiers under the amphibious arm of the Nigerian army should definitely be good at swimming and moreover the Nigerian Navy should take over riverine patrol if the army can't keep up with it. The navy is capable of operating both on water and land.
I tire oo...I wonder why,coz they should have undergo swimming techniques.. training... didn't have life jacket? Nigerian military nah wao....even they should have tubes attached to the boat in case it collapse...this is why US Marines are far better...
.our own just to collect money chop... we get starting buh no finishing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.