Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi (44811 Views)

Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state? / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta from Sanusi / Lagos Holds Better Prospects Than The Niger Delta - SANUSI : VANGUARD NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by waternogetenemy: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coded language, Fulani will never let Lagos go, even if they are forced to free Biafra.

They can never defeat militant and the call for Biafra, they might have no choice than to give up SS/SE break away state, but the Afonja remains with us(Fulani) and Nigeria continues. Master stroke! cool

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by emmykk(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Has your fugitive ND indigenes occupying every nooks and crannies of Lagos left the place? Sit down there dey expect monthly 'stipend' from FG while your mates are out there seeking for betterment of their lives.

God bless Nigeria

Niger delta oil prices collapse and Nigeria is suffering from recession.

Truth is that the north is very pain over success in the south.....their best kept secret is knock the south against the south,why they hate each other we rule.

Tinubu be like lagos iknow oil iknow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by musa7m(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
walemoney007:
who is holding you people?
your Government

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by balee56: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by winj: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Well Nigeria does not need Kano or Northern Nigeria!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by AngryNigerian(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Can we ever discuss issues & stop this tribal war

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by clogogo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
A clear scenario of use and dump, after they. Use the Niger Delta wealth to build and develop Lagos now is Lagos is needed more than Niger Delta ... I can't wait to vote for Nigeria to split so we can have our pieces to our self.

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by musa7m(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Let of go Niger deita (ND) and see what happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Silly comment. 50% or more of the IGR to Lagos State comes from the Oil companies and headquaters at Lagos. The tank farms of local products apart from imported ones come from Niger Delta but taxes are paid to Lagos. Sanusi sounds sentimental here. Even if you mention solar as the next frontier, does it mean sun doesnt shine at ND ? Shutdown Niger Delta oil and all the oil companies headquarters at Lagos disappears and 50% of IGR with the land use charges of properties owned by oil workers disappear.

Aboki na aboki. Dem never talk how useful they are in the Nigeria equation.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Horsesmouth: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
If I may be so bold, I am now convinced about a notion I have pondered upon for many years. The North is desperate to stymy economic growth and development in the SS and SE.

Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's speech, albeit interesting, is emblematic of the posture of the North.
I only have one thing to tell him.

Soon all the idiots currently governing the SS and SE will be political dinosaurs and we the young ones will not pander to the idiocy he is spewing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by basilo101: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
OK, let them have Lagos and leave others alone na??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by emmykk(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Samtob90:

Is Lagos richer the Nigeria? Next to Lagos is Rivers in terms of Revenue generation, how come Rivers does not have the growth model lagos has?
it is only an idiot that will compare lagos with any other state in nigeria.

Lagos has enjoyed the capital of nigeria for serveral years just as abuja is enjoying now.

but even at that lagos is not important than niger delta.economics prof will wonder if SLS now smoke igbo secretly

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by waternogetenemy: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dreams come true, Sanusi should tell Buhari to withdraw troops from Niger Delta and South East, declare Biafra and release Nnamdi Kanu.

We take God beg them. We no need Lagos or Abuja or even Kano and the entire North, with their Afonja SW sidekick.

All we SS/SE need is Biafra and total resource control.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by AntiWailer: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

When Nigerians who live in a place like Germany read your post they will weep. One just told me that Lagos is a village.

The person needs his head examined.

Going to Lagos is an achievement for your Bloodas.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by jelel6: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
daveP:
Somebody tell this man to just shut the hell up I one kind of way.

my nose and ears could scent the hypocrisy in his statements.

Funny enough, Lagos also has oil.

I'm not saying ND is more important, but he should stop that hypocritus lyricus that he's singing out.

as of his pockets don't smell of fuel cash, legal or illegal!!!!!
who be ya mate 4 nairaland way u dey send message. You no know him palace for kano make you go tell am to shut up. Dan iska.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Iamemma(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't agree that Niger Delta's influence is overrated. However,I feel that the importance of the Lagos model of self-sustainability and human empowerment cannot be over-emphasized as it can serve as a panacea for National development.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Josmila(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
bettercreature:
There is nothing special about Lagos,they are stealing lot of cash every day but fortunately the money is just too much,if a goat rule Lagos he will be successful

Same goats ruled the oil rich states of the NigerDelta and nothing to show

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by waternogetenemy: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
See where Buhari want to go and drive armored tank. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The war against militant is unwinnable. If they cannot defeat Boko Haram on dry level ground, na militant dey want to defeat in creeks?

One thing is clear, they are now waking up to the reality that SS/SE will soon exit Nigeria and they will need Lagos definitely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by YourNemesis: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
People are ingnoring the Elephant in the room here.
SLS stateent implies that both the Niger Delta and lagos are needed by Nigeria in different degrees. We may not agree which is needed more, but both are important.

Abeg Who needs the SE ?? cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Greenback: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Businessideas:

That's where igbos are most concentrated in Europe.The remark is most likely, made out of envy and hatred for Yoruba nay Nigeria because we,patriotic Nigerians, voted out GEJ.
The comment and the person who made that comment have no value to Lagos.
Lagos is yet to even attain its God ordained glory yet some can't see the glory that lies ahead of Lagos.
Thank you Tinubu

smh..onlw God knows what has become of nairaland,seriously smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Ralphdan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wish buhari can say dsame and act like he means it.
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by aninexzy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
antontech:
Akuko
welcome development so dat 9ja delta can atleast b at rest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
A highly hypocritical statement.. Now He has realized how needful lagos is....
FEAR NORTH... EVEN THE BIBLE SAID IT...

"FEAR NORT"
anything wey em mean, na my own meaning jooor!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Forwetinnah: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
idensko:
U c
D only thing in Lagos is port
If only the Niger Delta will develop their own ort

Thank you!! There's a reason why the Ports in the ND are underused especially those in Rivers State, all they need is proper dredging to make way for optimal use same way Tin Can island is dredged every now and then..the minute that is done, what is Lagos? After all most of the importers are from the East, the people who run around ports to do clearing are the Westerners...without clearing and forwarding how would they survive if all the businesses are taken to the ND? Sanusi isn't intelligent at all !! Same way they fought tooth and nail not to make Enugu Airport an international one. Rubbish!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by waternogetenemy: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seun take note the reason nairaland is going to die is becos ur mods(politics chief) keep catching feelings and hiding comments. Just becos my comment dont reflect ur political spectrum dont invalidate it or compel u to serve me with a ban and hide them. Respect different point of view and state urs, if u disagree. We can debate but dont cheat and hide mine.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Greenback: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
walemoney007:
so how is it your headache if Lagos is a village? Are we yorubas complaining?

If Lagos is a village,can you tell me what your state is?
u oughtta ask sls how is it his headache if lagos is more important than niger delta.
An old and shameless emir displays his foolishness and u guys are dancing..smh

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Forwetinnah: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
ChazzyGee:
A highly hypocritical statement..
Now He has realized how needful lagos is....

FEAR NORTH...
EVEN THE BIBLE SAID IT...

"FEAR NORT"

anything wey em mean, na my own meaning jooor!!!

Wasn't he the same man who said the Yorubas are the problem in Nigeria...the people are stylishly arranging themselves for a major ally in 2019

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by mekonglobal(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
But oil from Nigerdelta made him what he is today, so wat his point

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Omeny: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just tell that cow to keep quiet.
What does he mean?
Even a developed China,America and Europe are in a symbiotic relationships in one way or the other talk less of our lagos here that also goes to abuja for fed allocations.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves and adopt true fiscal federalism and restructuring and let's see who needs who most.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by discusant: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
BIDOO:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/nigeria-needs-lagos-niger-delta-sanusi/

Little wonder why the 12 northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, thereafter, unfriendly environment of Islamic Sharia Criminal codes coupled with Boko Haram violence caused exodus of southern Nigerians, including the Yoruba, from the north of Nigeria.

Southerners gone from North, a northern lady of little or no job experience other than shouting BRING BACK OUR GIRLS on the streets was appointed by Buhari as boss of Nigeria Ports Authority.

Pity the Southwest region.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by hundredhundred: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Dreams come true, Sanusi should tell Buhari to withdraw troops from Niger Delta and South East, declare Biafra and release Nnamdi Kanu.

We take God beg them. We no need Lagos or Abuja or even Kano and the entire North, with their Afonja SW side kick.

All we SS/SE need is Biafra and total resource control.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Attachee man, always lumping the SS together. Speak for your dungeon alone, there are no troops in your erosion ravaged dungeon. The SS and Lagos is important not your dungeon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by DozieInc(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.