Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,543 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos (30619 Views)

Police Arrests Five Secondary School Student For Cultism (photos) / Police Arrests Kidnappers Who Disguised As Women In Katsina / Armed Robbery Attack In Ajah Lagos Today, 2 Robbers & 2 Victims Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by publicenemy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
So person open eye employ this kind person as security.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US CRIME
EVERY WERE
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by yeyeboi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
The fool even still get power to pack prick
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by segebase(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
y he dey pack him P....make dem give am cement water drink
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by jojoki: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
RIP to the victim, How can someone enploy this cray fish bone as security? People should do a proper background check of their employees. May this Aboki suffer on earth b4 that of Hell of fire.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Squidwards(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
jihadist at work. killing infidels is a noble work to northerners.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by wickedworld: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jesus, this small boy? Why the woman know employ mature guard self ehn, boko haram been form guard.

But why are notherners love killing human? Or what culture is theirs that they don't fear human blood. Could it be because they are used to killing cow hence human being like them is prey.

Notherners leaders looks into this and train ur fellowers with the fear of God they will kill and still go to mosque for prayer, is that not abomination in the sight of God? Ehn

Animals.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by nextprince: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
justy15:
Nice job detectives Hausa n killing are 5&6, my advice to people is to stop hiring abokis as mai guard cos they are all the same. bunch of animals
Enough of the rantings. If u want I can furnish u with more than 100 links to reports on several killings, robbery and human rituals perpetrated by ur folks.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by nextprince: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
wickedworld:
Jesus, this small boy? Why the woman know employ mature guard self ehn, boko haram been form guard.

But why are notherners love killing human? Or what culture is theirs that they don't fear human blood. Could it be because they are used to killing cow hence human being like them is prey.

Notherners leaders looks into this and train ur fellowers with the fear of God they will kill and still go to mosque for prayer, is that not abomination in the sight of God? Ehn

Animals.
Truly, I've never heard of any killing by southerners, I'm serious. grin
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Mormoni03(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Charlie yu be bahd guy...charlie yu de pose. *in Viktor's voice*
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Kaydem(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
All I can see is an animal in human loins.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Doing what they do best.

These people are just naturally animals.

I'm sure one oloriburuku politician will come to bail him
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Mskrisx(f): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
beautiful232:
look at his wicked face

I can slap you from here now

hisss

cheesy grin grin grin lwkm chaiii the tin too pain you
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by matrixme(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
The days of Hausas/fulanis being honest are far behind us. It is the good old days that they are known for their honesty. They are now like the rest of us, deceiving, back stabbing and seeking for personal gains above all others. We are all one!
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by imoh070: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2016
PRO DOLAPO BADMOS, you're really doing a great job,been restless for Lagos ain't easy..God Bless your efforts.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by otokx(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Kudos to men of the Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by eyinjuege: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Good one....

People should stop hiring mai guards.

It's better to hire from security firms who at least verify their employees.

Security firms too must always ensure they get guarantors and make sure they're real before they employ anybody
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by symbianDON(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
no form of remorse show on the guy's face...it shows this type doesn't value human life at all. I suggest his hands should be tied and a small incision made to his back. 10 evil looking carnivorous rats should be allowed to feed on that incision while he screams to death...which of course won't come in a hurry. Let him be thought how gruesome it feels to be stabbed in the guts and left to die without help.
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by DennisEche(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Mexyz:
No need wasting money to feed him in the prison, one bullet to the forehead will do the magic.
if the police had killed him..............it would still be the same people like you saying police have killed innocent person............why double standard
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by sochima1989(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Its a very sad one......
the victim was my boss.....
I love her so much and will miss her.
and am sure this guy didn't do it alone.
Miss Mabel....i will miss u
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Syvyd199: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos by Durbaubal682: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI / Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.