Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. (4903 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Whathaveidone:
This is true tho but very chitgbo-ish cheesy grin

Na i-bobo youths dey get time for this kind thing

If this thread was created by an i-bobo youth, ool boy the thread for don wet. Mouph4fugkkars would have "hoffed" their dirty red mud "pynts" grin

Yorubas don't really care about the whole dick measurement thing

Not our style
Yorubas are the only ones I know who have the time to coin for themselves most sophisticated, most peaceful, most this and most that. When other people are busy making money, these afonjas would spend time on cyberspace giving themselves fake hope.
Only until recently, when these lies gets blown apart by your Igbo superiors do we get to see a bit of reduction in afonja grandiosity and tomfoolery. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Yorubas are the only ones I know who have the time to coin for themselves most sophisticated, most peaceful, most this and most that. When other people are busy making money, these afonjas would spend time on cyberspace giving themselves fake hope.
Only until recently, when these lies gets blown apart by your Igbo superiors do we get to see a bit of reduction in afonja grandiosity and tomfoolery.

You better don't start what you can't finish lol. You know those we refer to as chest-beaters eh cheesy

Should we post links?

And stop messing up my mentions with your inferiority-complex induced "chitgbo superior" nonsense cheesy

I have no time for crap.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by CSTR2: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Btw, I hope the creator of this thread has the required IQ and the facts to back up his false claims.
If I start, I ain't holding back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by CSTR2: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by CSTR2: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by ShootToKill: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Whathaveidone:
[s]

Lwtmb! because I bust your apa yansh (no homo), na why you s.h.it on my mention like this? grin cheesy hehehe

Werey wan sell "international research" cheesy grin

Immaleable report ko, Malaria report ni

You better fu.c.k off my mentions and go focus on your hassantewo.gbade, yorubamudeen and all
those garbage nicknames you've coined for your father cheesy

Olosh!

You think I have your time[/s]

Kakanforudeen, no vex Na God create Igbos say make their I.Q high pass yoruba own. You wan cry?

If you like swear for Chisala under your brown hut 1000 times, The matter pass swear. Igbo people pass you just make peace with it and don't cry. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Fidelismaria: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
undecided Wat Is Dis One Saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Only until recently, when these lies gets blown apart by your Igbo superiors do we get to see a bit of reduction in afonja grandiosity and tomfoolery. grin

Well said. Igbos have finished them with a large margin. Other tribes and whites know this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Godfirst2014: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Naira land,the most visited website in Nigeria is also owned by a yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by hundredhundred: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
ShootToKill:

Kakanforudeen, no vex Na God create Igbos say make their I.Q high pass yoruba own. You wan cry?

If you like swear for Chisala under your brown hut 1000 times, The matter pass swear. Igbo people pass you just make peace with it and don't cry. grin
[/s]

The jobless moniker cloning nitwit is still here disgracing his late parent. You are wasting your pathetic life online spewing trash cos of frustration and poverty. May God heal your lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Samtob90(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
DIFY20:
OFONJAS eweduterian and amalarians have come again via their brown roof republic

The same brown roof that most of your people live, married, brought u up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Btw, I hope the creator of this thread has the required IQ and the facts to back up his false claims.
If I start, I ain't holding back.
Like you have anything to even near the greatness of the Yorubas than fake reports...lol.
Now look..Yorubas are empire builders.. Igbos did not build a hut...sorry they are not even hut builders.

Yorubas/SW control the 3rd economy in Africa.Igbos are not even 100.

Yorubas have more than 10 grammy awards.Igbos have 000000.00000000 grammy.

If you look at the topic,Yorubas are not comparing themselves with you because you are a catching up tribe and you cannot give what you do not have,we are looking if there is any black tribe in the world who had been and continue to be great like the Yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
This Igbo man no go kill person.Wetin Okwudili post wey finish them with a large margin?Just mouth.
Just to say Yorubas built empires like the great nations of Britain,China,Egypt suppose make una dey poo for body but shakara and una oha and ugwu mouth go still dey drool because we dey the same country.Una nor know una mate at all [quote author=saint7000 post=49104018]

Well said. Igbos have finished them with a large margin. Other tribes and whites know this![/quote

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
ShootToKill:

Lol...see finishing

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

The jobless moniker cloning nitwit is still here disgracing his late parent. You are wasting your pathetic life online spewing trash cos of frustration and poverty. May God heal your lost soul.
Terrible TKO grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:

These are some great clothings of the Yoruba...

The Yoruba have legendary types of clothes that make them distinct from other cultures around them. They take immense pride in their attire, for which they are well known. Clothing materials traditionally come from processed cotton by traditional weavers. They believe that the type of clothes worn by a man depicts his personality and social status, and that different occasions require different clothing outfits.

Typically, The Yoruba have a very wide range of materials used to make clothing, the most basic being the Aṣo-Oke, which is a hand loomed cloth of different patterns and colors sewn into various styles.[115] and which comes in very many different colors and patterns. Aso Oke comes in three major styles based on pattern and coloration;

Alaari – a rich red Aṣọ-Oke,
Sanyan- a brown and usual light brown Aṣọ-Oke, and
Ẹtu- a dark blue Aṣọ-Oke.
Other clothing materials include but are not limited to:

Ofi- pure white yarned cloths, used as cover cloth, it can be sewn and worn.
Aran- a velvet clothing material of silky texture sewn into Danṣiki and Kẹmbẹ, worn by the rich.
Adirẹ- cloth with various patterns and designs, dye in indigo ink (Ẹlu or Aro)

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by princemillla(m): 5:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Sometime when a yoruba man post about his achievements, why is it that the housas don't come shouting to run yoruba down but Igbos?

One was talking about IQ! Funny
There are difference between achievement and manipulation. We are talking about achievement base on merits someone is talking about manipulation. China product in Nigeria is my references.
What I expect to see was a list of some like with achievement that surpasses the op lists
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Adminisher: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Please let us Yoruba people stop making statements like we are the best black people. It is a sign of inferiority complex. Let us leave thosé statements to Ibos
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Davesope: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Well i don't know what this ethnic fuzz is about didn't you numbskulls from se and sw notice that b4 the civil war yoruba where known for their brilliance and after the war the igbos also challenged their selves and what happened their intelligence is on par with the yoruba especially in techncommerce and mainstream knowledge we are all Nigerians and our case is like messi and ronaldo one challenging the other to greater height
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Adminisher:
Please let us Yoruba people stop making statements like we are the best black people. It is a sign of inferiority complex. Let us leave thosé statements to Ibos

Thank you sir.It is just to shut off some unknowledgeable oha smelling Igbos' mouths who always inundate us with fake reports and assertions of their brilliance and greatness.Just the fact that Igbos are still learning how to wear clothes in 1921 confirm them as one dull black people who have a lot of catching up to do.
They cannot even compare with the Ashantis,Zulus etc talkless of the great Yoruba Nation.
I am sorry if I have offended some discernible and great Igbos.Pls,accept my apologies.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by totit: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ofemannnu:

Thank you sir.It is just to shut off some unknowledgeable oha smelling Igbos' mouths who always inundate us with fake reports and assertions of their brilliance and greatness.Just the fact that Igbos are still learning how to wear clothes in 1921 confirm them as one dull black people who have a lot of catching up to do.
They cannot even compare with the Ashantis,Zulus etc talkless of the great Yoruba Nation.
I am sorry if I have offended some discernible and great Igbos.Pls,accept my apologies.

It's well. They wouldn't let us finished we got ban grin

It's good to be back anyway.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Achieved And Most Successful Black People In The World. by Ofemannnu: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
totit:

It's well. They wouldn't let us finished we got ban grin

It's good to be back anyway.

An Igbo mod is always quick on the ban button when their terribly flat yanshes are being seriously spanked by the omoluabis .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: Who Is Terrified Of Dadiyata’s Voice? / Islamic Cleric Spotted At Prophet Tb Joshua's Funeral / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.