Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land (931 Views)

How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) / UPDATES - Items To Cultivate On A 80mX75m Land.(Plantain selected) / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by udejiga17(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello farmers in the house, thinking of venturing into ugwu farming but need some answers to my questions
How Lucrative is it on one plot of land
How much will it cost from laying of bed to harvesting(including insecticide)
I need a mentor or consultant on this
Finally any suggestions on what to do apart from ugwu planting. Gracias
Re: What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by youngest85(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
cucumber
Re: What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by udejiga17(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:
cucumber

Y cucumber boss? More lucrative? I'm considering the space of land...like I said one plot
Re: What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by youngest85(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
udejiga17:

Y cucumber boss? More lucrative? I'm considering the space of land...like I said one plot

Cucumber is loved by all; gals use it, guys take it. So dat makes it lucrative.

And 4 d plot of land, build of a mansion starts wt a block. That is, notn is too small to start a bznez.
Re: What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by SUPERPACK: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
udejiga17:
Hello farmers in the house, thinking of venturing into ugwu farming but need some answers to my questions
How Lucrative is it on one plot of land
How much will it cost from laying of bed to harvesting(including insecticide)
I need a mentor or consultant on this
Finally any suggestions on what to do apart from ugwu planting. Gracias
try the Ugu farming since its almost dry season, and it can survive more than other crops, one pod of 100 ugu seeds on average goes for N1200 only and it requires little maintainance.
Re: What To Cultivate On My Plot Of Land by divineappo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:
try the Ugu farming since its almost dry season, and it can survive more than other crops, one pod of 100 ugu seeds on average goes for N1200 only and it requires little maintainance.
pls i need your number urgently, i need ugu seeds. drop ur number pls

(1) (Reply)

China Exports Deadly Rice To Nigeria - "Plastic Rice" / Tokyo F1 Cocumber Seeds / Buying Raw Items From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.