Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lets Get You The Best House U Can Ever Get In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Get You The Best House U Can Ever Get In Abuja (492 Views)

A qualified ARCHITECT For your Best House design,supervision&Construction In Nig / Best House Offer Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Get You The Best House U Can Ever Get In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloha ..... if u are planing to move to abuja, or you are already living in abuja but want to change location , then don't worry this guy got u covered , all you need to do is contact me @ hulkgrowth @gmail
com and I will take it from there simple!! just tell me the kind of house u want, at what price rang, the kind of environment, and the part of abuja .that's is it I will find it for u, if u don't know anywhere in abuja , then all u need do is tell us your budget, the kind of environment you seek , the kind of house and any other unnecessary questions we might ask(trust me we askblots of them) well that the deal folks so before you move talk to the guy that know everybody and everything and everywhere well not entirely true though but heck I know stuff and people I know every corners in fact enough said already just freaking try me
Re: Lets Get You The Best House U Can Ever Get In Abuja by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloha...

I can also help u review a property before you rent or buy, so you won't fall for those greedy agent that only care about their money. so if you have a property you are not very sure of, hehe then hola at this guy, I would review not just the property but also the area , ask of thing like crime rate , power supply traffic and some other stuff you might care about, consider me your personal Google that is only interested in pleasing you and you only.
Re: Lets Get You The Best House U Can Ever Get In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2016
we make the deals for you

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married 16-year-old Die In Building Collapse {pic} / Tiles Nd Marble Expert / 3 Bedroom Flat At Give A Way Price 3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.