Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 (2131 Views)

Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by michellhilton(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama exchanged death stares at the G20 summit in Hangzhou, China.

After the meeting, Obama revealed that the two had talked about how they could achieve "a serious significant interruption, and verifiable hostilities in Syria" and on Ukraine, which Russia invaded in 2014.

Putin: Hey, you are not perfect Obama, so do not judge me. END

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/09/obama-e-putin-trocam-olhares-de-morte-no-g20.html

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by gigabyte13: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Obama be like If only you know, what l feel like doing to you and your people

Putin be like who cares, bring it on. I dey kampe.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Flexherbal(m): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Bad guyssss!
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by idupaul: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Obama can only exchange death stare with Robert Mugabe joor ..Putin pass em power

5 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by barackodam: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2016
lol, it's highly expected. we never expected them to be hugging themselves naa
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by FakoMaybach1: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2016
the black guy behind obama don tire...he is like chai these men again na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Chubhie: 2:41am On Sep 06, 2016
The Chinese snubbed Obama by failing to accord him a red carpet reception given to other leaders.

The Chinese and Americans almost exchanged blows at the airport.

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by gbadexy(m): 3:16am On Sep 06, 2016
No love lost between them. Obama looks seriously pissed plus he had the height advantage.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 06, 2016
obama won!!

short bald putin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by chriskosherbal(m): 4:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Please enough of crisis, we vote for peace.
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by izombie(m): 4:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Putins looks intimidated. Obama dey really vex for this man.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Adminisher: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Braden102:
I want Donald Trump to Win because he's the lesser of two evils .Donald Trump is a true patriotic American who says it like it is and who deserves to be the president out of the two candidates. Bill Clinton was a good president ,but his wife is not him. I'm sick of liberals and their stvpid destructive policies on society. I'm neither liberal nor conservative .My ideology is middle ground and borders around progressive conservative. Too much conservatism is bad,and too much liberalism is also bad.

I don't give a damn about Russia,but I think Putin has an amiable personality, and is fragile than most people would imagine. Obama is a nice guy ,but not a good American President.He would do better working for a humanitarian organization or as a diplomat .

Trump is a dementia ravaged spoilt business man. He does not say it like it is. Actually he does not even know it as it is. He is ignorant of issues and he oversimplifies childishly.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by amclimax(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2016
who cares? our dog president is drinking zobo as he watch his favorite cartoon @ cartoon network
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by cckris: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
Obama can only exchange death stare with Robert Mugabe joor ..Putin pass Obama

Putin is several steps ahead of Obama

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by cckris: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
izombie:
Putins looks intimidated. Obama dey really vex for this man.
Why Obama close im eyes? Face de fear face.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Appleyard(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:
The Chinese snubbed Obama by failing to accord him a red carpet reception given to other leaders.

The Chinese and Americans almost exchanged blows at the airport.

And the Philippines President doubled down on the ill treatment Obama received in his recent travels. The underlining fact is that, people and nations all over the world are increasingly getting fed up with America's imposing Foreign Policy highhandedness and geopolitical autocracy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by cckris: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Obama has lost the magic of 2008
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by ATERI(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
So, face-to-face is still better than 100 letters?
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by thedarkside: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
you people are fooolish...study the angle of the camera...they are not even looking at each other...

una want war...war you shall get!!!!..please spare us with your silly prayers day and night.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Lucasbalo(m): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Appleyard:

And the Philippines President doubled down on the ill treatment Obama received in his recent travels. The underlining fact is that, people and nations all over the world are increasingly getting fed up with America's imposing Foreign Policy highhandedness and geopolitical autocracy.
You are bringing up the Crazy leader of Philippines who is killing his own people left and right. It's only a matter of time before Fillipinos turn their backs on him. You are supporting him because he calls Obama son of a bit:h in his native Tagalog when he was giving his speech in English. I guess you are a bonafide member of HAC. We shall see who is going to be the next line of attack for HAC members when Obama vacates the Presidency on January 20.
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by ATERI(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
thedarkside:

you people are fooolish...study the angle of the camera...they are not even looking at each other...

una want war...war you shall get!!!!..please spare us with your silly prayers day and night.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why is it foolish to enjoy the authentic picture of a pathetic stooge who has been out-classed and out-manoeuvred by a fantastic KGB man? Please don`t spoil the fun, even if you are a spin doctor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Appleyard(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You are bringing up the Crazy leader of Philippines who is killing his own people left and right. It's only a matter of time before Fillipinos turn their backs on him. You are supporting him because he calls Obama son of a bit:h in his native Tagalog when he was giving his speech in English. I guess you are a bonafide member of HAC. We shall see who is going to be the next line of attack for HAC members when Obama vacates the Presidency on January 20.

I believe you read my post very well. I am not supporting Duterte and his extra-judicial killing madness. I only referenced his comments as a generic indication of the increasingly air of resentment of the US by many nations, due to it's incurable interventionist disease and Foreign Policy enslavement to the MIC and the neocons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by thedarkside: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
ATERI:

Why is it foolish to enjoy the authentic picture of a pathetic stooge who has been out-classed and out-manoeuvred by a fantastic KGB man? Please don`t spoil the fun, even if you are a spin doctor!

hahaha,,badt-guy... grin grin grin
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by Lucasbalo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Appleyard:

I believe you read my post very well. I am not supporting Duterte and his extra-judicial killing madness. I only referenced his comments as a generic indication of the increasingly air of resentment of the US by many nations, due to it's incurable interventionist disease and Foreign Policy enslavement to the MIC and the neocons.
Resentment of what. They can resent all they want. The bottom line is that America thinks of herself first in all her doings. No matter the leadership, America will always be Americans first. This thing did not begin with Obama and I can assure you it wouldn't end with him. Denigrating Obama has become a joy to a lot of losers in life who cannot accomplish 1/100 of his achievements considering what he went through in life. I rather have my son to be like Obama who was a constitutional lawyer, State senator , US Senator and President with so many accomplishments. I dare any Russian living in Russia to criticize Lord Putin and see the result.
Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by scully95: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Check all them war criminals... Obama is the biggest loser of all of them and it shows the end of an empire. Empires always have 3 stages in their lifetime..

The boost stage.. Where everything starts usually the friendliest stage and the most conny to detect.
The boom stage and last the degenerate state..

Obama in the pic bellow shows the degenerate state of the anglozionist empire of puppets. Killary killton coming to power or trump can't change the trend. economically China is finally taking over, slow and steady, millitarility, russia has always been the headmaster of all wars.

https://www.nairaland.com/3336565/cross-section-some-original-devils-ifagunwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama And Putin Exchanged Death Stares At G20 by objsmartoo: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Hi frndz, follow me on this wonderful and genuine community website called "MMM" to grow your money 30% interest every month. In fact, this is fantabulous financial helpful community website i had never see nor experienced in my life before. MMM is such a trustworthy community website where you get 30% income of any amount of money you donated in a month. It is tested and trusted...just join here http:///hcJm8j and follow me to gain maximum financial freedom. for more clarification, you can call or whatsapp me through 07033553829

(1) (Reply)

How the Japanese Energy Minister took Responsibility For 20 Minutes Power Outage / Segregation Of Men And Women In Restaurants Stopped By Saudi Arabia / Benin Republic Bans Fulani Herdsmen From Entering Country, Says BILMPAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.