Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tinana Pregnant Corper Puts To Bed, Kcee, E-money & his wife Visits Her (Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tinana Pregnant Corper Puts To Bed, Kcee, E-money & his wife Visits Her (Pics) (558 Views)

Gov Udom's Wife Visits Hospitalised Students At General Hospital Ikot Ekpene / Ex-mbgn Queen, Iheoma Put To Bed For Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinana Pregnant Corper Puts To Bed, Kcee, E-money & his wife Visits Her (Pics) by kachysblog(f): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2016
You see? When God wants to rewrite your story, nothing in the world can change it. The Tinana pregnant corper which some persons received with mixed feelings her participation in the competition, that she needs not to be there because of her condition. Well, she has put to bed yesterday and surprisingly, to twin baby girls…

Recall that Kcee and his elder brother E-Money visited her home last week (Read here) and gifted them. Now, they went to visit her in the hospital and according to Kcee, his brother has paid the hospital bills and his sister-in law also gave her some baby kits.

Nice one, E-Money and crew. Congratulations to Copa Tinana and welcome to the new born babies!

See Kcee's post below...
iam_kceeWith some much joy and happiness in my heart I received a very wonderful news yesterday. Can we all remember the young pregnant Corp member that participated at the ongoing Tinana competition ? I guess the answer is yes .
She delivered a set of twins (girls )yesterday and we couldn’t wait but to celebrate with her . I and my brother @iam_emoney1 and the entire five star crew members went straight to the hospital to visit Them yesterday. My brother Emoney has cleared all their hospital bills and also gave them some Cash. My brothers wife @iam_mrse who couldn’t resist the moment of joy also shared some baby kits with the new born babies and their mother . Congratulations to the new born babies and their mother and also to the father of the house because na him do the harder part of the job earlier lol . #tinanamovement #tinana God bless you all.

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/09/06/pics-the-tinana-pregnant-corper-have-put-to-bed-kcee-e-money-visits-her/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-1lSNALC2/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Cc: Mynde44, Finestboi, Lalasticlala

Re: Tinana Pregnant Corper Puts To Bed, Kcee, E-money & his wife Visits Her (Pics) by orobs93(m): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Her won stupidity av brought her to lime light
Re: Tinana Pregnant Corper Puts To Bed, Kcee, E-money & his wife Visits Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2016
I neva saw it as stupidity ooo...I was delighted to c a heavily pregnant woman doin dat.it was jst amazing

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Orphan Emerges Best Graduating Medical Doctor In Sudan / Another New Cheaper Glo Data Plans And New Prices Tag / Rapid Hair Growth Formular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.