Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure (890 Views)

FG Refused To Pay June 2017 Salary Because Of Failure To Join IPPIS / Nigerian Army To Migrate To IPPIS In 2017 – Kemi Adeosun / Has IPPIS Paid October Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by seriousthing(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2016
The Nigerian government has made Nigerians to believe that this Ippis is the best payment system in this century. I was made to believe so too. Unfortunately, no body has talked about the failures of this payment system and the resultant effect on Nigerian workers.

My point.
today is 6th of September, 2006. Civil plus public servants with the Federal Ministry of information and culture and all the parastatals under it are yet to be paid AUGUST 2016 SALARY.
Yesterday 5th September, 2016. we gathered through grapevine that the Ippis system collapsed while paying August salaries and therefore all the staff of the ministry and her parastatals have to wait for 3 week before they can be paid August, 2016 salary.
I think this is rather unfortunate. The ministry of finance, CBN and IPPIS should device another means to pay worker of the information and culture their salary as a matter of urgency or is someone saving the money to accrue interest for his own pocket . I rest my case.
Re: Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by devilmaycry: 2:21am On Sep 06, 2016
FTC...I dedicate this to my future wife...I know no one if fuccking you and you still a virgin .Back to the matter ...wait is Buhari also the cause of it ? okay Bye
Re: Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by oduastates: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2016
I am not going to go hard at you but there is more to a software infrastructure than what you have put up there.
A million things can go wrong with a software system.
like the Google that you use. This is what makes it work.
This is just one warehouse out of many that powers Google.
This is just component of the entire infrastructure.

Re: Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by seriousthing(m): 4:23am On Sep 06, 2016
oduastates:
I am not going to go hard at you but there is more to a software infrastructure than what you have put up there.
A million things can go wrong with a software system.
like the Google that you use. This is what makes it work.
This is just one warehouse out of many that powers Google.
This is just component of the entire infrastructure.
I guess this system is designed to fail. What on earth will take them 3 weeks to fix. Also government should have other alternative for payment considering that fact that there could be system failure.
Re: Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by seriousthing(m): 4:24am On Sep 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
FTC...I dedicate this to my future wife...I know no one if fuccking you and you still a virgin .Back to the matter ...wait is Buhari also the cause of it ? okay Bye
go get a job.
Re: Ippis Payment System - A Huge Failure by chriskosherbal(m): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Clearly understood.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Set To Get PDP Membership Card / THE SECOND COLONIZATION AND SCRAMBLE FOR AFRICA HAS BEGUN / Senate Threatens To Suspend Plenary If INEC Fails To Conduct Elections In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.