Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit (1752 Views)

Photo Of Chris Attoh And 50 Cent / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by leslie01: 3:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Well this weeknd Karrueche turned up at a few Luda Weekend events – appearing to be pregnant. She had a noticeable baby bump and was refusing alcohol.

Chris Brown may have a new baby on the way – courtesy of his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran.

Chris was not too happy about this..................hence

[size=15pt]CLICK FOR FULL STORY & PHOTOS[/size]

Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by omablogs: 4:01am On Sep 06, 2016
CHRIS SHOULDN'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by joy17: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2016
omehn see as visit come turn to pregnancy
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 06, 2016
I don't believe this. She left him for good. She's no more in competition with Rihanna. Somebody better pay me for clicking and reading this news, I'm angry! Wish I could meet the OP and deliver a severe beating. Mscheew.
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by imobae: 4:29am On Sep 06, 2016
you really think so?
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by imobae: 4:33am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:
I don't believe this. She left him for good. She's no more in competition with Rihanna. Somebody better pay me for clicking and reading this news, I'm angry! Wish I could meet the OP and deliver a severe beating. Mscheew.

you never can tell bro, we are humans , things do happens

i read this same news yesterday , who can tell if its true.
i cant tell not even you can tell or even the poster, you see its a very big world for you
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2016
imobae:

you never can tell bro, we are humans , things do happens

i read this same news yesterday , who can tell if its true.
i cant tell not even you can tell or even the poster, you see its a very big world for you
The news is from MTO, it's a big lie. MTO is known for only spreading falsehood. If it was TMZ I would've believed because they do and follow up on research. MTO on the other hand is no different from the unemployed people who litter twitter and facebook concocting stories.
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by imobae: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

The news is from MTO, its a big lie. MTO is known for only spreading falsehood. If it was TMZ I would've believed because they do and follow up on research. MTO on the other hand is no different from the unemployed people who litter twitter and facebook concocting stories.

do you think its a lie?, anyways i dont know
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2016
imobae:

do you think its a lie?, anyways i dont know
I don't think, I know, I can also stake all my savings on it. MTO and truth are sworn enemies. If you think Nigerian bloggers lie then you're yet to find out MTO's the big daddy of them all.
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by ibeteran: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2016
wonder shall never end,

better for chris
Re: Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit by vinmore12: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
i dont really understand this

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Seyilaw’s Adorable Daughter. Tiwaloluwa, Resting On His Chest / #bbnaija! Efe Wife Thanks Him For Donating To The Poor / 18-year-old Girl Who Gave Birth To Twins At 14 Gets Admission Into A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.