Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Mystery Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Life (467 Views)

The Mystery Of Spiritual Husband & Wife! …What You Must Know About Them! / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Life by yommyuk: 5:16am On Sep 06, 2016
As the old adage states, “knowledge is power”. In this age that we are living, it is wise and good to be informed. I cannot imagine in this day and age for someone to be a computer illiterate, not have a mobile phone, or not able to use the internet. However, Human knowledge has boundaries beyond which it can pass.
Has anyone discovered the source from which the ocean draws its watery supplies? Can anyone understand how God came into existence? How can one understand the motive of God’s actions and the design of His visitations? How did God set the sun in its place so that no creation can come near it.?

The God we cry out to in anguish or joy can neither be proved nor disapproved. The great beauty of life is its mystery, the inability to know what course our life will take, and diligently work to transmute into our final form based upon a lifetime of constant discovery and enterprising effort. Accepting the unknown and unknowable eliminates regret.”

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we live by faith, not by sight.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: The Mystery Of Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
yommyuk:
As the old adage states, “knowledge is power”. In this age that we are living, it is wise and good to be informed. I cannot imagine in this day and age for someone to be a computer illiterate, not have a mobile phone, or not able to use the internet. However, Human knowledge has boundaries beyond which it can pass.
Has anyone discovered the source from which the ocean draws its watery supplies? Can anyone understand how God came into existence? How can one understand the motive of God’s actions and the design of His visitations? How did God set the sun in its place so that no creation can come near it.?

The God we cry out to in anguish or joy can neither be proved nor disapproved. The great beauty of life is its mystery, the inability to know what course our life will take, and diligently work to transmute into our final form based upon a lifetime of constant discovery and enterprising effort. Accepting the unknown and unknowable eliminates regret.”

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we live by faith, not by sight.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
The ocean doesn't draw its water supply from anything, water was there at the beginning of earths creation(And I don't mean by a God or deity I mean the astronomical event that created all the planets, all resources on earth are finite and God(s) was created by humans so as not to face harsh reality.
Seriously though there's a scientific explanation for everything stated above. you should definitely read more and expand your knowledge.
Re: The Mystery Of Life by yommyuk: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

The ocean doesn't draw its water supply from anything, water was there at the beginning of earths creation(And I don't mean by a God or deity I mean the astronomical event that created all the planets, all resources on earth are finite and God(s) was created by humans so as not to face harsh reality.
Seriously though there's a scientific explanation for everything stated above. you should definitely read more and expand your knowledge.

really? cool
Re: The Mystery Of Life by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

What is this?.

So we should believe all this trash u wrote

Because you don't have divine encounters doesn't mean God is not real. Pls get ur facts right and stop being a bigot.
Re: The Mystery Of Life by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:

What is this?.

So we should believe all this trash u wrote

Because you don't have divine encounters doesn't mean God is not real. Pls get ur facts right and stop being a bigot with a douchebag tendency.
Re: The Mystery Of Life by yommyuk: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2016
smiley
Re: The Mystery Of Life by waice6571: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Lennycool:

You are in error.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Eid Al-adha / Ram Genocide And God / Pls Can Smone Help Me To Interpret Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.