Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) (3556 Views)

Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2016
so natural

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 5:46am On Sep 06, 2016
hmm... go close na, if them born you welll...........lolz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Pamelayoung: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2016
manchy7531:
hmm... go close na, if them born you welll...........lolz grin

Are you from Agulu?
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Wow! So Agulu Lake has crocodiles? I ll go see oo
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Are you from Agulu?

Mba, abum oye ikeduru n'ala imo state...

Alaigbo bu nke ozugbo ayin
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by letsbet(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Thats cool and scary at the same time. those things are strong and really dengerous.
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by youngest85(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Is d Agulu in Anambra?
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2016
It a beautiful to behold but, that lake fear me die I tell u.
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Is d Agulu in Anambra?
NO! It is in Yaunde in Cameroun angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by youngest85(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Ok, i thought as much
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Lmao!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Is d Agulu in Anambra?

No! it is lagoon in the Atlantic ocean.. grin

see question.
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by youngest85(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2016
manchy7531:

No! it is lagoon in the Atlantic ocean.. grin grin grin
see question

Who's laughing wt u?
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by spass101(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Nawa oh persin no fit ask legitimate question again? Abeg where Agulu dey?

1 Like

Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:

Who's laughing wt u?

smh
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by manchy7531: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2016
spass101:

Nawa oh persin no fit ask legitimate question again? Abeg where Agulu dey?

Ok is is in Anambra state..

Haters be like Anambra again?
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by spass101(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2016
manchy7531:

Ok is is in Anambra state..

Haters be like Anambra again?

Thank u

ahh operation crocodile smile on the way, very soon
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Pamelayoung: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
manchy7531:

Mba, abum oye ikeduru n'ala imo state...

Alaigbo bu nke ozugbo ayin

I tot u were, wanted to confirm how true the stories I hv heard abt that lake is. I think they're superstitious believe. What do you think?
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by promisealor(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Waw. I love this. I love agulu,I wonder why this didn't make front page
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Paradise163(f): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proudly Agulu first daughter smiley grin
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Mykelpato(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Anambra b'anyi
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by borntosuccess(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2016
beautiful
Re: The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
All these lizards sef grin

If you cant see these big reptiles in South West, why?

Anyway, is this not the same Agulu Lake that Obi wanted to transform to world class tourist destination? Who know how much billions has already been spent on it.

(1) (Reply)

The Historic Point Of No Return In Badagry: A Nairalander's Account / Re: Update About My Trip To Russia And Life In Russia / Some Struggles Nigerians Having Only A Green Passport Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.