Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair (1061 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by TunezMediaTV: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2016
While the popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu was marking her 32nd birthday yesterday, various photos were shared by friends and fans on social media and this one taken way back in 2014 popped up, from her friends at OjinaTV..

Had to go look for the remaining photos due to its rare nature, and Its from a video shared by the couple when the going was still strong.. Toyin acknowledged the photo with a thankful message...

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/rare-photos-of-adeniyi-johnson-making.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by Smellingmouth: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2016
How is this rare? undecided

I make farano's hair weekly, nobody shout..

Only say I dey burn the scalp on certain occasions.. sad

Because they are Celebobo Celebrities?

Re: Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by itsop(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Not newsworthy undecided
Re: Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by Ozavize88(f): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
......i wonder why they break up,it seems like love is sweet at d beginning!
Re: Rare Photos Of Adeniyi Johnson Making Toyin Aimakhu's Hair by Came: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Why do men cheat to their wives awareness ? because they don't love, and care about their wives!!!! What you love, and care about, you take care not to hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Frank Artus To Pay Me My Money Otherwise - Widow Threatens / Photos: Funke Akindele-bello & Hubby, JJC Step Outfor Comedy Award In Lagos / Rihanna Visits A Local Secondary School In Malawi ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.